Reviews for Black and White
SK chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Updates? *puppy eyes* I've been waiting 2 years! :P
MustWriteALOT chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
i am waiting for more chappies! write more!

personally i don't like Hannabi/Naruto together but if u did break

them up she could go out with Shikamaru (Seriously,where do my Crack Pairings get created in my crazy head!)i hope u make naruto

get back with Hinata! and I hope Gaara get's back with Sasuke

cause Gaara Should realize that Sasuke really isn't happy with out him (seriously he has an STD!)
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
whens the next update , i really do want to know what happens next ?
Unstable-Ghost-Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
... you killed Neji... NEJI! With Hinata as well! I'm going to go drown in a hole of self-pity (I cosplay Neji and my girlfriend plays Hinata)...

On another note, sweet story! Seriously looking forward to the next chapters... If Itachi marries Temari, won't Gaara and Sasuke be related? Maybe I should read some more...
Nai Nushi chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Just one word...

Awesome!

~Nai Nushi
Nai Nushi chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Ok I just read the first story and this one, and I have to say... It's awesome! I only wish you would show more on neji, like his funeral and maybe have gaara visit him at his grave at least one time or something. Thats just a sugestion. Other then that this story and the other are on my top five list! P.S. Gaara would be a hot Seme. lol
SetoKai chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
YAY! :D Believe it or not, I actually WAS waiting for this story... That's probably because I didn't start reading it years ago, I just stumbled upon it a few months back actually. It's pretty good; I absolutely loved the first part so I'm expecting great things from this one. :) I guess studies comes first, but I hope you can update regularly. I'm waiting! :)
Iraelys chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A really nice story. :) I would love to read the rest of it. I noticed that you hadn't updated in about two years; are you going to be continuing with this story?
kittenishone chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
... ZOMFG! I LOVES YOU MUCHLY *GLOMPGLOMPGLOMP* Now see we has a problem in that the next chapter has not been posted yet... *crossed arms and waits no quite patiently for an update*
Renna chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh, please continue! I loved this chapter. _

Personally, I like the way you started off this sequel. It definitely fits with the ending of Shake It Up. I'm glad you didn't continue with high school, that would have dragged the story.

Please let Sasuke and Gaara get back together! :D (Oh, and I love what you did to Temari and Itachi. :) Great way to get Sasuke and Gaara to see each other again. ~_)

Update soon!
ViraNight chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
please let them get back together! I love that pairing! And good chapter btw, I loved it. And yay! A sqeuel! I'm happy! Good work!

~%Wolfcat Demon%~
SasuneUchiha chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Love it! I'm really glad u made a sequal!.6 anywho, i can't wait to see their reactions when theysee each other again; especially Gaaras reaction of Sasuke being there, with a woman. ppor Gaara...poor Sasuke...poor poor Neji whom has died...*cry* why did u kill my neji! Why! oh well, it wouldn't have made it interestingly sad if he didnt now would it? well, hope you will update soon, can't wait to read the rest.

please update!
Windup Dollie chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
-is crying-

I-I thought th-that you k-killed g-ga-gaara TT_TT

-all better now ;) -

Well atleast Gaa-chan is alright! oh nouz, bad Sasuke! I dun wan yo STDs DX
FiveFootAngel chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
OMG MY HERO! I LOVED YOUR STORY AND HERE IS A SEQUEL! _

*ahem*

great start write more...i demand it _-
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.