Reviews for The Innocence Is Gone
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Trash it? No way! I like it!

I think that its got some real character, kiddo. You've portrayed the relationship between Tim and Angela while still keeping Tim's reputation up. I like that you don't make Tim and Curly too soft, even with Angela; then they would be OOC.

Nice ending, btw. That boy never WILL learn.

I'm starting to like Tim/Angela/Curly stories. It would be awesome if you wrote another one! Keep us posted!
AceCade chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
"That boy was never going to learn."

I loved the ending! It was awesome!

How old would Angela be the first time Tim was arrested?

-AceCade
byebyebirdie58 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I liked this a lot. I think you did a good job showing that she'd almost gotten used to Tim being arrested. My only suggestion is the Angela's POV at the beginning isn't really necessary. We can tell pretty easily who it is. But really nice job. :)
Angela Shepard chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Tim wasn't arrested in front of me, if he had been, I would have bitch slapped him. Nor do I give a rats ass when he does get arrested. It keeps him out of my hair for about a month.
Mars on Fire chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I really liked this. I think you've got just the right amount of worry from a young Angela, and I really like how both Curly and Tim are looking out for her.

I especially like that at the end, she's seeing the same thing again, and her only reaction is a sigh. It shows how much has changed in the few years.

I'd get rid of Angela's POV at the beginning, I could figure out it was her pretty easily.
Flag chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I liked that. It was great how it was a flashback, yet he was being arrested at that time as well. Great last line, cute.

“Stop it. You’re hurting him!” I yelled at the officer going to grab him when I darted to grab Tim when someone grabbed me and held me in a tight grip.

Is veery wierd and doesn't flow. I don't quite get that line.

And it says that she went back in the house and looked at the mess the officers made during the search- but there wasn't a search, was there? They knocked on the door, came in, and arrested him. Or did I miss something?

Good job, liked it a lot.
NittanyLizard chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is good, and I liked the way you transitioned to an older Angela - the same scene, but it's got a same old, same old, kind of feel to it. Sadly nostalgic. Very nice.

There was one sentence ("I yelled at the officer...") that looks like it had some changes made to it, but a few extra words got left behind ;).

Liz
HippieHebe chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey, you put it up. Don't trash it! There are not enough Shepard stories let alone Angela ones. I like the ending, too true isn't it?
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
this is good
kimbo17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
hey great job on the chapter...lol...please update soon...thanks
Greaser Girl 4 Life chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow, this was really good...especially for a one shot. Thanks for posting it...it was cool