Reviews for Angels do exist
Legolas10 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Excellent writing. Loved the story.
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
This is a really good idea for a story...

But 6 chapters for kidnapping and escape... You could have added so much detail... you could have made it about 20... Your rushing your story way to much... You need to slow down and add more detail to it.

Tigeress
vikib456 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Hi, I havent ever reviewed before but just wanted to tell you how much I really like your story and hope you have a new chapter up soon again. I loved the books and characters and love how you have introduced their children. Please keep going with it.
Aphrodite Goddess of Love chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Very impressive story Miss Smiles. But I think you could have drawn it out a bit more. I liked the plot line, it was just too short. Here's some helpful critisism.

Maybe add some romance with Kale or Nathan. You set it up perfectly for either one. Put a tad bit more of tragedy and the kidnaping stuff should have been longer. You should also watch your grammer. You put a LOT of 'seen' when you should have put 'saw'. And other crap like that is just to easy to misspell. But not THAT many times in a row.
ChipFest chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Hey :D

Good story, though I thought it was a bit cruel having one of Sara's daughter kidnapped...lol. But I guess it will turn out alright in the end.

Yeah, i hope we get to see Nathan again soon? Was he studying to be a doctor or something?

Hope you can update soon!

Cheerio,

Chip
Shezzi chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
ok, i'm sorry, i haven't actually read the story, i'm just trying to get a message to you...your email wasn't in that pm...maybe it got blanked out, i dunno, but it wasn't there...so i can't message you...so if you message me with it again, we can try this...love shezzi