Reviews for Changing
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Well... shit, that's some way to be taken out, I know Allen was... IS all kinda of messed up but that is just MESSED UP! Wow man, just wow... makes you wonder, doesn't it? About those other child war heroes like Harry Potter, Ichigo Kurosaki, Jak and Daxter, Arlen... you probably don't know the last one do you? Gods... is Reality so disgusting that fantasy becomes even more warped? Even when we try to create a better world it is still... rotten underneath? Poor Allen *sigh* look at this I'm rambling about something that doesn't even matter to your story, sorry about that but your story did get me thinking... Well I think something a tad bit more happier is in order!
yannn chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
o...i like this one-shot.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This almost made me jump off a cliff I was so deppressed. - But i liked it... Y'kmow.. I read this on deviant, too. big bro: Isn't that getting a little old, pipsqueak? me: I. AM. NOT. A PIPSQUEAK. PSYCHO-MURDERER. big brother: che. whatever.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
yeah it works but it is sad
Andromedawolfknight chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
What thats it!
LimberPanda chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
short but very touching.
Lecelamona Lecelanet Marzakey chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I can see Allen becoming like this. He's been around Cross a little too long...poor kid. I forgot to ask you this, is Allen really allergic to cinniamon? I would like to know, since he does eat everything under the sun. Great work!

Lece
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
lol so sweet BTW did everyone die in this story?