Reviews for Commander Tucker Falls in Love
fred21 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Hi

I've only just recently discovered your stories and what can I say except that I just love them.

This story is just perfect. I love how you show Trip's thoughts and feelings and thought you captured him really well.

Off to review the others now.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Love the ending! Well, not the angsty part...
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
*cries* I hate it! I love it! It's so angsty! *sniff*
aadarshinah chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I've read all our Cmdr Tucker stories before and felt like re-reading them after "Missing Scenes"... so no, I'm not stalking you... though even if you don't do another... well, I guess version of "Missing Scenes" from season 3, I look forward to anything else ENT you might write...

that being said, poor Trip. But at least in your version they have a few happy days before the FUBAR that is "Home".
Barb1 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Really nice story. You really captured Trip's voice.
Jade Sabre chapter 3 . 6/22/2008

OH MY GOD.

Srsly, you must have read my mind or something. I mean even though I was only thinking about this a couple of days ago, and you were clearly thinking about it however long ago you wrote that first one-shot, but-

what are the odds of a) finding someone else who's SEEN Notorious, b) also ships Trip/T'Pol, and c) decides to stick that movie in a Trip/T'Pol fanfic in order to introduce a conversation about the ending of said movie and what it says about romance in general?

no, seriously. I was just thinking about that like two days ago. I-I-wow. That was pretty much awesome.

In other news, I love this fic. I love the way you incorporate Trip's dialogue into his inner monologue, and I love the way you keep both of them in character, and how you're really trying to keep T'Pol *Vulcan*. It's been a while since I've read any TnT fanfic (so long that TnT is a new vocab word for me *g*), and if your fic is any indication, well, the quality has VASTLY improved. I really love your characterizations, the premise, and the whole storyline. *applauds*

Also, Notorious? SERIOUSLY? Like my favorite movie. And-yeah. This pretty much just made my day. :-D
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
This was awesome! Boo yah baby! Thanks for sharing!
JC Roberts chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
This is so sad! I can't imagine how difficult the voyage back to the Enterprise must have been for them.

A lovely, melancholy story.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
These scenes you are writing are completely beautiful and fill the empty spaces that an episode couldn't always have. I can't wait for more! Excellent job!

Emma
JC Roberts chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
"He was Ingrid Bergman and she was Cary Grant. It just figured."

Hee! Also loved T'Pol's interpretation of an "unwelcome advance" possibly being persistent entreaties to watch horror films.

You've left us in suspense. I'm looking forward to the resolution of this Vulcan marriage crisis.

A great chapter!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Aww, the romance between the two of them is perfect and the characters sound so much like they are supposed to. This is a beautiful story! I am excited for more. :)

Emma
bina W chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Hello,

I like the story. Ofcourse any romance between the 2 works for me. But why did u kill off Archer? When will u have the next chapter?

Bina
asimovina chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Oh god, I was so glad to get to the "to be continued." I love these vignettes: they are so subtle and bittersweet the way they dance around their true feelings. I love that Trip, the one with experience in dealing with his emotions, can't quite articulate what he feels about T'Pol, much less his relationship with her. I love T'Pol in this as well, inscrutable and secretly vulnerable and deeply, deeply effected by him despite her protestations. I love that their relationship isn't merely "true love," that it's so much more deliciously complicated than that. In short: awesome story, can't wait to read more!
hanakinstarbuck chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Wow, these are great. I can't wait for the next chapter! I love Tucker and T'Pol and your take on them is just wonderful.
JC Roberts chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
A nice chapter, exposing a blazing sexual tension between Trip and T'Pol that won't go away, regardless of how much they seemingly want it to - and don't want it to. Your nice, understated writing style and well-controlled dialogue points up the discomfort and chemistry between the characters. It was nice to see that discomfort fade away as the chapter closed.

Looking forward to reading more.