Reviews for The Muggle with White Hair old v1
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Boo! You haven't updated in so long. Please I gotta know the rest of the story!
ArizonaSeraph chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Please update! The book is so lovely and I enjoy every moment of it!
Midna18 chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Oh my goodness! that last remark "I have fragile buttocks" Just killed me. I laughed so hard that I now have tears in my eyes! Good job! ;D
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Don't know what Bleech is other then the cleaning detergent but this story is funny!
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Petal: Poor, poor Hitsugaya.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I've read this before and you should continue it but I saw that you have 999 reviews so here's the 1000!
alynawatlovers chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
I understand that you have most likely lost complete interest in finishing this story, but my own little mind would love it if you somehow became interested again. I really enjoy it. :)
Samira Vongola chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
continue please
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
curse you for calling hitsugaya grand dad !
and whats with harry siddenly being nice ?
i really am dissapointed on you .
i tought its a good story .
ow well maybe i got so high expectation on you and the reviews that it fly out the zone
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
and whats with hitsugaya being pathetic ?
he will never let some bastard shout at his face even if its harry . !
hes OOC im kind of dissapointed as you can see
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
i fuckingly hate harry potter at this story .
being a bitch infront of hitsugaya arggg cursed him !
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I really love this story! I am like 90% sure this is how Hitsugaya thinks about the universe in Bleach, but we just don't hear it because it's all in his head. Quick question: why does this chapter have toast in the title. I'm fairly sure there was no actual toast in it?
LDK chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
There is SO much I want to comment on, but because this story is inactive I can't do much more than beg for you to finish it one day. The plot is finally thickening, and I feel that DA with Toshiro and him getting involved in the order will be fascinating. Him talking about fear to Harry, Ron and Hermione was badass, and his fight with the arrancar was BADASS. I really, really hope this is continued. Fabulous story. Thanks for writing it! PLEASE UPDATE!
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
YAY! You still exist! And your making a new version? To tell you the truth, I think this one is great and should just be continued, but I know that feeling - the feeling that 'this is old and totally sucks, must re-write!' feeling. So, i'm looking forward to it! :D
rowan1025 chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
When are you going to update?
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »