Reviews for The Muggle with White Hair old v1
aewea chapter 11 . 5/26
Omg I'm so happy u added all of these guys! this is amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
I really like where your going with this but just to let you know Toshiros is his first name and Hitsugaya is his last name Japanese culture uses last names as acatences then move to first name basis one they are friends.
Nicole1612 chapter 23 . 8/15/2016
Gosh stopping just at the most important part! As much as I loved and enjoyed the story, I was waiting for the seriousness to start, but when it was about to.. you stopped updating, WHYYY are you doing this to us T_T ! That's aside, as I said I really did enjoy all of these chaps, the sarcastic attitude of Hitsugaya is awwwesome xD! Gods you writes him so well! I've always thought that has that sense of 'dry humor' and you just perfected it. I've read some other more of the bleach & harry potter crossovers, and although most are following the same line of events of the harry potter series (I believe so, I really did not watch or read the actual series) but each of the has it's unique way! Yours included! Like they're the same in the basic idea but so different from each other in everything else, even in the characterization of Hitsugaya but still all were in character! That's really wonderful.
I don't know if you're ever going to continue, i've seen that you mentioned in the summary that you're going to redone it? Although I think it's good as it is, if you'll just continue ;.; I'll be following.
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
And then the story stops and I don't get to see how it goes. }:T Rats.
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
Detective Shirou-chan is on the case! XD
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
... *siiiiiiigh* Wonderful. Absolutely freakin' fabulous. Hang in there, Hitsugaya! In three chapters you shall be forever trapped in limbo!
pikaree1 chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
*cackles* Gotta love McGonogall. She is EPIC.
And YUS, HITSUGAYA EXPLAINING WHAT HARRY'S TALKING ABOUT. :D I liked that scene in particular. A lot. Well, only Hitsugaya's monologue, but still.
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
"Saved!" "By the Weasley." "Oh."
But Shirou-chan has an adorable smile! 030 Well, did. Now he sort of smirks.
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
The memory modifier sure is handy...
pikaree1 chapter 14 . 7/18/2016
Spell "Daiguren Hyourinmaru's icy maw and fangs are going to be the last things you all see before you die due to an irate captain."
Honestly, it's a wonder he hasn't done it yet.
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
Thunder... Emo... Glasses... kun... XD *tears of laughter* I love Yachiru. And her nicknames.
pikaree1 chapter 12 . 7/18/2016
Now remember, Hitsugaya, don't shoot the messenger. Or use bankai on him.
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
Hanatarou! :D Oh, I feel so sorry for him. Poor unfortunate shmuck. But more importantly, Snape has to deal with the demon child known as Yachiru! XD
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
...
Here it comes. Better flee, Shiro-chan.
pikaree1 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016