Reviews for Idiots from the Fifth Dimension
NoXVZhuusox chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Wasn't there a sequel to this?
TacoKing23 chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
Okay, I am definitely going to read the story after this one. And the following one, if I am lucky enough for you to write it. Seriously, I should have hated how stupid this was, but I LOVED it, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it was INTENTIONALLY stupid, but not a trollfic. I dunno, it was just amazing.
TacoKing23 chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Holy crap, Piggy managed to do a thing? I am suitably impressed.
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
I just cannot understand why I like this so much. But I do.
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
I really, REALLY wish I could add this to my Favorites several times.
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
No, seriously. This story is now my favorite.
TacoKing23 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Oh, this story is so stupid and I love it so much. I hope there is some kind of joyous reunion when Ganondorf gets back.
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Okay, so before actually clicking on this story, I read the summary, and immediately thought, "WHY IS IT ELEVEN CHAPTERS?!" while trying not to choke to death laughing.

Also, if this chapter is any indication, I am going to be working on the not-choking thing for the entire story.
HeroGirl99 chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Hahahahaha cant stop laughing face hurts (ow) XD
Twazzi chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Haha! I was laughing through the whole thing! Although I do believe Link from the show is a tad, just a tinsy bit, smarter then he is in this, and Zelda isn't that stupid either, but what fun would that be? I encourage to write more, my friend!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
THAT... WAS... AWESOME!
Reiz16 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I liked when Ganondorf threw Stupid Link in the lake, and when Stupid Zelda was turned off by his age.
Reiz16 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Lol, ducky pajamas, and cool action scenes!
Reiz16 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I like how Ganondorf fulfilled his promise on attacking Stupid Link...and yay! Everyone's hitting on each other!
Reiz16 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I liked that Stupid Link came up with an idea, the ideas involving the different dimensions, and Ganondorf's crack about the library cabinet.