Reviews for Idiots from the Fifth Dimension
Twazzi chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Haha! I was laughing through the whole thing! Although I do believe Link from the show is a tad, just a tinsy bit, smarter then he is in this, and Zelda isn't that stupid either, but what fun would that be? I encourage to write more, my friend!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
THAT... WAS... AWESOME!
Pencillia chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I liked when Ganondorf threw Stupid Link in the lake, and when Stupid Zelda was turned off by his age.
Pencillia chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Lol, ducky pajamas, and cool action scenes!
Pencillia chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I like how Ganondorf fulfilled his promise on attacking Stupid Link...and yay! Everyone's hitting on each other!
Pencillia chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I liked that Stupid Link came up with an idea, the ideas involving the different dimensions, and Ganondorf's crack about the library cabinet.
Pencillia chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I liked that Link sung his own theme music, that the triforce got broken, that Zelda started liking Ganondorf, and that Link had to carry the Triforce of Wisdom all by himself!
Pencillia chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I like how its painfully obvious that Ganondorf's on no one's side but his own.
Pencillia chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hey. I read this story before, but was too lazy to review. It was really funny and I especially liked Sarcastic Ganondorf. Will be fun to read again.
LostInWonderland72 chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This is absolutely hilarious, I love it! Please, please do one where the Stupid Ones go to the TP world, it would be brilliant!
Darklooshkin chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Man, this was funny. Loved it.
Magus Argentum chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
I have to say that story made my evening. It was a pleasure to read through it in one sitting.
Even though it's been a few years you wrote the A/N, I really appreciate your written humor. You probably know this by now but I nevertheless had to state it.

I liked the way you presented the Stupid ones and Mr. Piggy (love this nickname, I never thought about it xD) even though they were equipped with exaggerated stupidity (maybe they are this way, I've only seen the first episode of the cartoon and some cutscenes) but that made them work wonderful here. They were a real entertainment.

Honestly, if I were confronted with such madness, I would not hesitate a minute to team up with my nemesis to escape this. The side of Ganondorf here was a nice alternation to the otherwise evil lord.

Also, the lesson I've learnt today is that I should not drink while reading such kind of story. You never know when you get the next laugh.
Never thought that swallowing could be such a challenge. :)
musicalwritergurl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is literally my favourite story on this site. I have read it probably about 5 or 6 times. If you could possibly reconsider your stance on not having a sequel to it, I would be eternally grateful! but, I wont pressure you for it. Just wanted you to know that you have a fan, and said fan would love a sequel.
Keep writing, you are amazing!
Rane777 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Ganondorf really showed Ganon in this chapter. Excellent work keep it coming.
Jadely chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Haha this is great. I haven't found any other stories about the cartoon series yet, but considering how many stories are written about Zelda... .

I like how you merged worlds, though. I did that with my story, only the opposite way. Ganondorf was hilarious here. You may not be use to showing off your humor, but its definitly there! This was a fun read through and through.