Reviews for Bloodstone
that was hot
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
XDD ANOTHER awesome fic ssu! X33
(Kyaaa Pirate!Akira! OMG!)

I really loved the story xDD And HiakGo's trademark "It's there but we won't show it" HikaAki too x33
I get wat you mean about Akira being more like a Vampire than Hikaru x3 And Hikaru being a big bundle of sunshine as he is just CANNOT be kept in the dark x33 but it was really awesomely done!
Also everyone was so in character XDD Akari too x33

I do feel abit sorry for the vampire :(

XD
(PIRATE!AKIRA!)
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Amazing. Just, profoundly amazing. Vampire!Hikaru."If there are Heian ghosts, why not other supernatural beings?" It had to be Hikaru, not Akira. Akira... Hikaru made for the better story.
This will be reread.
KuroTamashi chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was the most awesomest story (involving vampires) I've ever read! Your right about Hikaru's personality being totally opposite a vampire's. Is that also why his 'condition' was less severe then the other vampire in the story?
Loved this story!
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is really good, I love Hikaru as vampire! And of course, Akira was the first on the secret, and he just had to offer his blood *smirks* Didn't expect Isumi and Waya, or Akari, to discover the secret though, that was nice. I feel bad for the vampire guy though...he probably doesn't have people who would let him drink their blood like Hikaru does...oh well then, cows for you!

Also, it was a shame that romance was only lightly hinted - with what Akari commented about Hikaru liking boys...couldn't help but hope that he and Akira get together! *fangirlism* Oh and good for Nase and Isumi, and Waya and Shigeko too.

Another nice touch was the last part : "I do have a reflection. I could see myself in your eyes." That was just tooooooo sweeettt! *blushes* Not to mention the whole 'soul-communication' part when Akira got attacked. Ahem.

All in all, a great job well done! It's a really nice and long read. I could totally see the boys in their costumes from those art works that you mentioned. :)
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Once is chance, twice is coincidence... if something happens to make a 'third,' I swear I will begin believing the universe is conspiring against me."

lol best line in the whole story lol

awesome job totally rocked :D
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I have no idea if I've actually left a review here before or not, so here we go:

I love this fic.
This is one of my favorite fics ever.
I keep going back to read it, over and over again, not only because it's an awesome Hikaru no Go fic with lovely in-character depictions, but also because it's an awesome vampire fic. Anytime I'm in the mood to read anything with vampires, I always come back here, because this is how it's done. Modern-day, lore-friendly vampires, with logical and nearly-scientific explanations.
I think I had more to say, but I've forgotten it because I'm still gushing over how good this is.

Time to read it again.
Summercloud chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
What a lovely read! Fun and very well done. I'd almost given up on finding new fantastic fics for HikaGo, and now I find this! Thank you so much for writing this, posting it, and allowing me to enjoy it. _
ijusthavetowrite chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
wow! great story! it's very well written and the theme is original in this fandom, too. great job!
CrescentMelody chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That last scene was just so hot!
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I LOVE THIS

,Vein

Ps : Shindo, try blood bank :D?
Seriyuu chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i loved it. this is one of the best HnG stories i've ever read - you're a brilliant writer. i wish you'd continue it if you ever find the drive to.
Dahlia chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This has gotta be the best way of explaining one is a vampir r.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Well, it was unexpectedly less dark than I thought it could be and it still leaves questions in my mind like special powers and if Hikaru would not age how many years could he keep playing go in Tokyo with his friends and have them helping him. Where could he go what special things would he discover over the years about himself, how much of the vampire legends was true and so on. Sure Hikaru seems to be displaying his own unusual amount of self control, but circumstances could still force him to become darker if he had to face loss again and so on. Sorry if I'm annoying, I just feel like I'm a bit pumped up over this and surprisingly or not, still eager to read more, at least a little to know if Hikaru might be immortal or not. How about Hikaru having a thousand years of go of his own? Doesn't it sound like he'd become a monster at it more so than Sai? He'd have the freedom to travel and play go more, but I'm sure he'd feel very lonely. Now stop! Giggles, I'm trying to stop myself from further speculations. It's been fun writing to you, if my thoughts are too scattered blame it on me being tired or something. I love your stories! The ones I've read so far at least, so I send you a warm 'thank you' again.

Warning! This is just my imagination tempting me to ask questions. Write whatever you want, I'll gladly read it someday. Until next time...

Matta tsugi no toki ni!
niknakks chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
rlly liked it ((: nice spacing, with mos long oneshots its too cramped. and jus chekin is Akira jus a reg pirate or is he like jack sparrow? or yeah..?