Reviews for Holding Out
Kiyohime-chan chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
nooooooooo shizuru going to be heartbroken how can u do this?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...F-ing AW3SOME!

(Fox goin' YAY face) This fic is made of 7 shades of WIN!

Like Nao herself said: this whole thing was like a movie. Just...WAY better! :DDD

FLUFFy, LOL-sy, WAFFy, and happy-ending-ish. This thing is the whole package!

Helluva job, marine!

Now, off to read the sequel. ;D

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
tjcooper666 chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
lol trust me its not hard drawing with your left hand as nao says since im left handed . im left handed in every thing . drawing , writing , fighting , wiping , shaking hands , every thing you can think of im left handed in it all
tjcooper666 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
aw i wish nao's birthday was on march 26 cause thats my birthday . this story is awesome by the way 13 more chapters to read tho . so i will finish it
TuxedoPuck chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I'm liking it so far.

Very nice, very interesting. So interesting, in fact, that you should finish the sequel dammit! :D
pshyrlbieahhh chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Everyone's probably already said this but yeah, all the characters are a bit OoC, especially Nao, but we don't get much background on Nao in HiME anyway. I mean, we get the facts but not really her feelings or thoughts. I think this is really good, I'm enjoying reading it.

The alternate universe thing was a bit weird at first, it was like getting used to Mai-Otome all over again! But I like it, it works. Keen to keep reeading.

And this is all useless anyway because you've already completed it. D:

But but I can read it all, so heh. ]
cressey chapter 17 . 11/25/2007
That was So cute lol I loved it. Who knew that I could enjoy something that wasn't ShizNats? I think I have found my new favorite Hime couple lol. Thanks
Thepillows93 chapter 17 . 9/29/2007
yay. happy ending. can't wait for da sequel, but u bette not let anything happen to Nao or Natsuki or I shall go all jealous shizuru on you! xD lol, bai bai
Thepillows93 chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
WHO lucky star.

I love that show.

so random

and ...

so me...

ROFL

nice chapter, now I want to

play Picture something or other!
Thepillows93 chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
rock on...ddr...I love Love Shine LOL I play it all the time! on heavy! Yay me I have no life xD
Thepillows93 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
what? a NatNao story? how come nobody tolded me? you crazy kids...*grumbles about said crazy kids xD

yay, natnao is spreading, muahaha xYuki would be proud, though she said she was quitting mai hime section. o.o i cried. LOL no just kiddng, nice start, now if you excuse me I will be spendig about an hour or so finishing this whole story. bai bai.
CeLlTab chapter 15 . 9/28/2007
oh snap! i mean... the sequel.. (i forgot that the story was finished, my bad P)
CeLlTab chapter 17 . 9/28/2007
KAWAII! SO CUTE! OOH I SO CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND POOR MIKOTO! SHES CRYING! ]; AND I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NATSUKI AND NAO ? now that they're going to america? i bet it'll be intresting... muahahaha ooh and i'm betting there'll be lotsa making out parts right? OMG! P I CANT THINK STRAIGHT! WELL I HOPE U UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPPY SOON!
Spikesagitta chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
it's ended? darn...oh well, there's a sequel so i can wait for it
CeLlTab chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
OMG OMG THIS STORY IS SO GOD! I LUVED IT! I READ FROM CHAPTER 8 ALL THE WAY TO CHAPTER 16! AND I COULDNT STOP READING! ITS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! WE'RE LOVING THE STORY!