Reviews for Existence
Jose19 chapter 17 . 3/18
I am kind of surprised that Sasuke hasn't left the village yet because hate is not something that Uchiha forget to easily because Itachi will be appearing very soon.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 3/18
The problem with the Summons is that Naruto gets the best contract with the Toads, and as you know Kurama can only be contained by the key inside that Summons so you better be careful with these Summons because it could ruin the story quite a bit, and remember Sakura and Sasuke get the Slug and Snake Summons from their masters, and it is only right that Naruto gets a powerful Summons that can rival them.

I am not a Sakura fan by the way because she had her chance with Naruto but followed Sasuke like a fangirl in the story, and Naruto got the best pairing in Hinata in my opinion.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 3/18
Suna has a alliance with Konoha but not for long because Orochimaru is with them but I want to see how Naruto fares in Suna because their training methods are different than Konoha, and they adopted the methods of Konoha after the invasion of Konoha.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 3/18
I see what happened here but Naruto is in bigger danger than ever because Orochimaru knows how he really is since he was the rival of Minato during the elections to become Hokage, and he despises Minato, and the rest of the village of Konoha.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/18
The problem is if Naruto is revealed to be a container there is nothing to stop the village from doing whatever they want with Naruto because the Kazekage used Gaara as a weapon, and Orochimaru kills the Kage, and takes over this village.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/18
I hope that Naruto gets through to Gaara who in my opinion is a better friend than Sasuke was in the canon, and I personally like him more than him.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/18
The problem with Naruto now is will he try to destroy the village, and will he be labeled as a missing nin because it is customary procedure because Danzo will be in a lookout for Naruto because a container can't leave the village because they are seen as their weapons.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/18
The story is interesting to be sure but you know that by being a Jinchuikiri that another village taking Naruto in is seen as a act of War because they are seen as the weapons of the village because Danzo will not let this go without blood being spilled.

The other problem is that Naruto won't be accepted readily by the village because he is from Konoha but the pairing is great.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/18
I never would expect for Naruto to take the cowardly way out of this because he never gives up that is his Nindo, and he simply gave up on his dreams and everything else for that matter because Naruto has a lot to answer for because he is a disappointment.
Reymen chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I find it strange that he is scared of losing control and run away from home to go to other humans. Does he think that they are less worth then people from konoha?
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
Sad to see the last update was over three years ago... Really was hoping for more of this, though the date leads me to Berglund you won't be reading this, if you are, I love this story. Who knows maybe someday I'll start writing my own fanfictions
SILV3RxRASENGAN57316 chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
I don't have a problem with the characters, (HINATA AND KIBA), in fact they are in my top ten favorite characters. The only thing i don't like is when they are paired together it just doesn't feel right to me, not one of my favorite pairings. Anyway, this is one of the BEST NaruTema fanfictions I've ever read it is really good!
SonicEvolution chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is absolutely amazing
adharsh chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
Amazing story please continue writing.
voidblade6 chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
In some ways sasusaku makes sense in others... OH GOD why would you pair Rock Lee with her...