Reviews for Existence
Anon chapter 25 . 8/2
Great story. You should keep going with it even if it's been a few years. It has potential.
Gojin1990 chapter 13 . 6/5
are you still working on this one? its very good. would like to read it to the finish rather then a canceled work :D
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
great first chapter, great drama, action and some angst...
The final departure of Naruto from Konoha begins...

Minato2beast chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Lol Gaara is so funny in this fic. I laught almost every time he's mentioned. I have such a funny image of him sitting down in front of a tv trying to learn how to cook. And in this chapter how he hid and let naruto take the beating LOLOL I cracked up when he thought naruto would understand. Gread story, I like it.
mauricio.hoolehan chapter 25 . 7/8/2015
Loved this story
Jose19 chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
I am kind of surprised that Sasuke hasn't left the village yet because hate is not something that Uchiha forget to easily because Itachi will be appearing very soon.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
The problem with the Summons is that Naruto gets the best contract with the Toads, and as you know Kurama can only be contained by the key inside that Summons so you better be careful with these Summons because it could ruin the story quite a bit, and remember Sakura and Sasuke get the Slug and Snake Summons from their masters, and it is only right that Naruto gets a powerful Summons that can rival them.

I am not a Sakura fan by the way because she had her chance with Naruto but followed Sasuke like a fangirl in the story, and Naruto got the best pairing in Hinata in my opinion.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Suna has a alliance with Konoha but not for long because Orochimaru is with them but I want to see how Naruto fares in Suna because their training methods are different than Konoha, and they adopted the methods of Konoha after the invasion of Konoha.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
I see what happened here but Naruto is in bigger danger than ever because Orochimaru knows how he really is since he was the rival of Minato during the elections to become Hokage, and he despises Minato, and the rest of the village of Konoha.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
The problem is if Naruto is revealed to be a container there is nothing to stop the village from doing whatever they want with Naruto because the Kazekage used Gaara as a weapon, and Orochimaru kills the Kage, and takes over this village.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
I hope that Naruto gets through to Gaara who in my opinion is a better friend than Sasuke was in the canon, and I personally like him more than him.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
The problem with Naruto now is will he try to destroy the village, and will he be labeled as a missing nin because it is customary procedure because Danzo will be in a lookout for Naruto because a container can't leave the village because they are seen as their weapons.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
The story is interesting to be sure but you know that by being a Jinchuikiri that another village taking Naruto in is seen as a act of War because they are seen as the weapons of the village because Danzo will not let this go without blood being spilled.

The other problem is that Naruto won't be accepted readily by the village because he is from Konoha but the pairing is great.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I never would expect for Naruto to take the cowardly way out of this because he never gives up that is his Nindo, and he simply gave up on his dreams and everything else for that matter because Naruto has a lot to answer for because he is a disappointment.
Reymen chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I find it strange that he is scared of losing control and run away from home to go to other humans. Does he think that they are less worth then people from konoha?