Reviews for On The Danger Of Stepping Outside Your Office Door
This is just so fantastic. I keep rereading it and laughing; well done
Elspeth7 chapter 2 . 6/22
Nice goofy fun. Glad I stumbled across this.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 5/27
Good show, old bean!
guest chapter 10 . 4/9
thank you! i fucking love this story and i adore this hilarious and slightly crazy harry and dumbles! no really, totally my humor and ahh that was just great to read. laughed aloud a lot, so thanks!
Oh look! It's a wild snape! Oh, wait! This one seems to have some sort of defect... It's to friendly, and appears to be desperate for a friend... Oh wait... No, it's all good, we're only in a different dimension... Whew! I was worried there for a second... Sorry, I don't even KNOW what I was trying to say when I typed this... But I'm keeping it because I feel like it...
Tamha chapter 7 . 1/24
Hurray for Harry getting to tell "JK Rowling" how much he hates the life written for him.
toffee4234 chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
I really liked this story. It was very interesting.
MadelineTheFangirl chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
I want to say that you are awesome. 100%. I send you blessings of forever being awesome.
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
great fic
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
LOL Groovy!
whrr.trudy chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I really enjoyed your story, it is quite fun :)
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Love it! It real good!
birdandthebell chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I enjoyed your story a lot.
Maraduersforever chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
Awesome! The best part was when harry acted he was narcissa! Hahahahhah!
That was so funny. I love the "different dimension" story. Once I read this one where harry is in a batlle and sudenlly he is hit with a spell or something. I don't really remember. And then he is frown into a different dimension where magic is hunted and he is harisson not harry. And the thing is he is put in harissons body since the harisson guy died of shock when his godfather(still Sirius) died after a movie in a cinema 'cause they where attacked by bandits/wizards, not really sure. and yaddy yadda yadda drama yaddy yadda yadda more drama yaddy ya some action and so on. But I love your one too!
Love,
Maraduers_for_ever
Lady Gaidin chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
This was very amusing. Especially the ending.