Reviews for Lovers and Morons
petalrose chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was so adorable, roy and peach's relationship! Aww i loved it!
Mad Pierrot Le Fou chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Dear Black Light Princess,

Very nice, you're writing is superb and your plot very interesting.

I always like it when Mewtwo is portrayed with some actual character in stories, rather than a one-dimensional villain. And character interaction between Mewtwo and Zelda is something I always love, especially when their's a hint of romance (although it technically isn't Zelda I guess, but that's just nitpicking).

Surprisingly, a few years ago I remember Mewtwo and Zelda being a somewhat popular pairing, I wonder whatever happened to that. I'll aptly look forward to any update in the future, especially if Mewtwo makes another appearance.

Au revoir.

Sincerely,

Mad Pierrot Le Fou
Crystalicios chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Aww... This was awesome! It's an interesting concept: Sheik sort of, but not really being Zelda. At first I was confused about what you were writing but as it came to a close, I finally understood.

Mewtwo x Zelda huh? Most mysterious. ;)

I like though!
Shadow Minamino chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Hello BLP. Glad to see you're back. .

Anyway, I like this new story of yours. It has one of my favorite pairing, Roy/Peach, and I finally found a story that actually has mewtwo play a semi important role that isn't a villan. The first chapter was pretty cute as well.

Sayonara, until later!

- Shadow Minamoto, Lord of Chaos.
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
-spazzes and faints-

YAH! BLACK LIGHT PRINCESS IS IN DA HOUSE! XD

RoyPeach is exactly what I needed right now. I haven't really read any good romance in SSBM lately.

It's been forever since I've read anything by you, and this was certainly an awesome comeback!

It's hard to tell that english isn't your first language; you're really good at it.

This is so definatley going on muh faves!

-Sage
Farore Wind chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hey wb :p

Yeah your writing is better but I think a lot of us who are still around want to see another long story from you

coughMearthPeachcough lol

Just kidding, any pairing you write is done pretty well

Personally I love how you pull them off

Can't wait to see what youve got up your sleeve these days

Keep writing!

PS Kinda sad but pretty good story here. poor Peach, must have gotten pretty dissapointed there
noisemaze chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great story about Roy and Peach _
Crystalicios chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Ah! BEST BLP RETURN EVER! COMING BACK WITH A STORY...

And... It's... A Roy/Peach. T.T It's obviously mine, don'tcha know? I steal everybody's fics that have RP in them. Mhmm... Yep. So *steals*

:D I liked this update, and I 'gree with R(A)F... You're English did get better! I'm seriously astonished that it's your second language (Hey, I suck at Spanish at school, mkay? You prolly saw that in my comment)

Um... Lessee... As far as criticism goes... Well... there was one spelling mistake that I tried to locate just to put down here, but because I have a lazy arse, I gave up. But most likely it was cuz you were typing so fast that the letters came out weirded.

Oh wait! I just found it! "Peach titled her head to her right and stood near him"

It's TILTED YOU SSB-NARUTARD LOVIN' FOO'!

...Erm... Right. But compared to all the spelling mistakes I have, it's all good. And such.

Well... now, I shall take leave of this review that I wish went before RF's (But I can still claim bragging rights of stalking you, and making you come back, right?)

Farewell, my Chilean vict- I mean... friend.
RoyalAnonymousFanatic chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Yes I kind of stole the name of others of your readers :D

BUT YES, YOU'RE BACK, AND I REVIEWED BEFORE THEM! GO ME GO ME!

Ahem

Great story as usual! Can't wait for the next chappie!

This is gonna be EPIC. Like saving my valentine's day kind of epic. You're even better at writing now!

Anyways welcome back to and I'm glad I found your stories like a month ago. I'm just in time to be a regular reviewer now.

The ending was great also. Though kind of sad. I'm a sucker for romance, I wanted to see you write more of it, but this kicked ass too.

Hurry upwith more stories please!