Reviews for Tease
quinnalyn chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This made me laugh so hard! My dad is glaring at me now because I ruined his mediation or whatever for yoga, but oh well. Epic fanfics are worth it. BD
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I'm sitting here, reading, and suddenly almost fall out of my chair. First thought that runs through my head? "What the f* is going on?" And I'm sitting there pondering (Nothing pervy came to mind, as I knew nothing was happening to Noon ;) )...Until I finally get it that he's eating a lollipop. .'

Loved the fic. I'm faving it.
Jari-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
oh! that's so great! xD love it!
RayLuvsJames chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
there are like ten jillion dusk and noons out there in the books, which ones are these? -clutches head in frustration-
Fanless chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Holy shyte. Dusk/Noon fics actually exist. I was fantasizing about them a couple weeks ago...

Way to mess with our minds. I was like "...?"
debatable chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You need to write MORE, dammit.

Ahem. Okay, yes, that was flipping amazing... And I'll admit, I read the first line and just HAD to skip to the end to make sure. Hehe, I'm a perv. Who knew.

Light and fluffy. Just the way Dusk and Noon stories should be.

I'm surprised this fandom isn't bigger, what with the hundreds of thousands of slash fangirls who would practically jump on this pairing if they could.

I know I did. .

Once again, wonderful. I want a lollipop now.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Dusk is such a tease! It was great to read thanx for sharing!
pleasedeletemethanks chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Kawaii :)

I like the way you used the vague bits to enhance the background effects... and allow imaginations to run wild... :)

Nicely, neatly done. :)