Reviews for Ten Million Years
Bundibird chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
T.T

I think i cried the most in this one. there were so, SO may lines that got me, but this was one of them: "He is surprised by the most intense need to hear Sam tell him again and again because so few people have, because he’s never going to hear it again."

i was so delighted that they got away, and that they both lived, and that they had the chance to be HAPPY again, that i actually whooped. literally. well... it was kind of a half yay, half sob, because i really wish that something like this had happened and it was just so perfect.

you're a total legend - definately my new favourite author. do you have any more fics in the works? i'd love to see them. :)

Thanks,

Bundi
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
well, i think that part right before the demons came was a bit too mushy for our beloved winchesters. but seriously? me gusta.

especially that last line xD
aljanny chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Brilliant! Made me very sad, despite having a happy ending.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aww! I love it, I'll miss your writing!
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
wow...

that was so good!

your ideas are amazing!

that was a great story!
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was lovely. I find it fascinating that it's so easy to come up with stories about demons and poltergeists and evil beings but it's so difficult to write about love and goodness and pull it off. And you did!
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I don't cry.

You made me cry. Just before the scene change, I started to cry. At 9.10 in the friggin morning lol.

That was SO amazing. I will REALLY miss your writing. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go copy and paste them all onto my computer right now so I can read them whenever I want. Thanks for that wonderful story.

-Charlie
chb76 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
oh yeah forgot to say - love the last line too - hilarious.
chb76 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
well that was different. This was like two stories in one - a bit like 'From Dusk till Dawn'. The first half killed me, Sam getting angry with Dean abd then Dean throwing up and showing his fear - beautiful.

This line almost did me in, so heartbreaking and Sam instinctively knows what Dean needs to hear him say. Gorgeous.

The second half was unusal. Intersting idea for them to get out of the deal and I have to say was a shocker. Not convinced it will be that easy though. Really enjoyed your story - going in my faves - thanks for sharing ;)
Devil'sDesire14 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
*claps hands* You made me cry first and then made me love it. Nice, little, sweet fic. I loved it. Can we see some more?
anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great job! This was a really good fic- I love postAHBL fics with happy endings.

The way that Dean was saved reminded me of Lily's sacrifice in Harry Potter. :D Hooray for the power of love. It worked really well here.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing!
anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is one of the very best "what will happen when the deals up" stories I've read and I've read tons and most of them are frankly angst-indulging crap. I love that you kept the characters so strong and real. By the very end Dean got it that he was loved and needed just as much by Sam and finally really got what he was giving up and didn't go whislting and skipping off to hell like some one dimensional martyr. And Sam was strong and cared and fought for his brother just as hard as he had for him, it's about damn time but I think Sam is ready to grow up and all those fics where he just cries like a giant baby and then moves on with his life while his brother's soul spends eternity in hell do a character I don't even like that much a HUGE injustice. And my favorite thing, my favorite thing, you showed how deep, and loving, and incredible their bond is AS BROTHERS. What? two brothers can love each other with all their hearts when they are all each other has? and do it without incest? you lie?
Oneswan chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Intriguing! I rarely review...but I've been looking for someone's take on how it might be for Dean to have to face leaving Sam...how poignant-and also true to character-that Sam would do what he did in your story...I was a bit thrown by Dean's retching(what was that about?) ..but the rest was psychologically sound and believable...actually I suppose Dean might have a reaction like nausea...who knows? Anyway...well done! :)
Shezzi chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Hey, I'm really impressed. You came up with an extremely plausible, well written solution to the brothers problem. i liked the antichrist line at the end too, LOL. love xx
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 9/20/2007