Reviews for Chicken Soup
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
So sweet!
I love the relation between Antauri and Chrio.
Great one-shot 3
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Very cute. It helped me understand the monkey team more and I loved the moment between Chiro and Antaury
Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was sweet and so beautiful! Can you write more of this?
Dark-Shadow-Knight13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Go Nova!
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awtsome fic, I feel really inspired! my co-author and I are planning a Mandarin Betrayal fic sometime in the future, as well as a "Meet Chiro" kinda of fic, so this is giving me all kinds of ideas! I loved the Antauri and Chiro moments in this- Oh, who am I kidding I loved everything! I love Antauri and Mandarin and this was wonderful to me!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
OK, that was very...cool...sweet...and even prophetic (considering he controls it to a level beyond Antauri's own masters). I thought you did a great job on this and a thanks to Vaeru for getting you to do it. It made sense to me so it is not just in your mind. You let it flow and come across nicely. 10/10
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wonderful job! I really like the way you wrote Mandarin's backstory. You made the transition feel so natural despite the big change it was. :)
animefan018 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
great story! it was really well written and kept me excited!

Orihime-San chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I alwaysed wandered what happened when Chiro awakened the monkeys and how he became their leader. This story is very good keep on writing!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Wow, I applaud you on this! Brilliant, simply brilliant. You stayed in character with everyone and you were very descriptive and accurate with the flashbacks. I can really imagine this happening. A little constructive critism here: I think it would've been better divided into chapters rather than a long oneshot. But that's just me. Still very very excellent however; I'm adding this to my faves. Keep up the great work!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
AAW So cute i love the relationship between chiro and the monkeys but more of chiro and Antauri because it reminds me of a grandfather grandson/ Father son feel to it. Poor chiro 4 being sick but at least he's not alone.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love it!

You are very good at writing its one of the best storys Iv read
27's Fury chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Really good! I love it! Favving it.
Hayley Cometra chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aww! I love this story! I love Antauri/Chiro father/son fics. They really are so appropriate, considering how protective of Chiro Antauri has shown himself to be. The Mandarin flashbacks were both well-written and unexpected. I would've thought Sprx to be the chef of chicken soup since he mentioned in "Snowbound" that he makes great soup, but it's funnier this way. And Chiro checking Antauri's rocketpack near the end was totally cute! Fantastic job! On a scale of 1 to 10, this is a 15! ... And I look forward to more of "Rattle the Chains"; it's a really awesome story, too.