Reviews for Reflection
HOW DARE HE!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
cool
chrysanths chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Gasp! This story is amazing! You are an amazing author.
VazeStream chapter 18 . 12/29/2004
hahahahahhahahahahahhah *falls of chair* hahahahhah...that...haha..funny...hahaha... outtakes...great...hahaahha *rolling on the floor*...story.
Kayette chapter 16 . 6/21/2004
*strangles G* Serves her right, keep on writing!, oh, I didn't get to post another comment for chapter 18, so here it is:

Make some Barney vs Ken and the digidestind fan fics! I LOVE those. I love your work too! *kicks Barney*
Kayette chapter 18 . 6/19/2004
Kayette: *dies of laughter*
243Ash chapter 16 . 3/23/2003
OMG! that was god!
243Ash chapter 10 . 3/23/2003
so far so good! I like!
243Ash chapter 7 . 3/23/2003
this is good! Okay, BACK TO READING!
243Ash chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
Oh! he gave in didnt he! well anyways. . . good story!
Black-Lilies chapter 16 . 12/14/2002
Hello, Gaia! (and G, and Gwen...) My name (just for online) is Li, or Crevecoeur. That's French for 'Broken Heart'. Take your pick. _

I really liked 'Reflection', and Outtakes from Reflection. The first chapter WAS a little on the short side-

Raven: A little?

Li: Oh, and this is MY muse, Raven. She's my split personality, too. She tends to say all the things I'm too considerate to say.

Raven: I don't like you, either.

Li: See what I mean? Anyhow, but it WAS pretty good, all together.

Raven: MUCH better than most of the crappy Digimon fics you get on the web.

Li: Wow, the second time you've agreed with me in less than two weeks. Are you okay? *Raven starts to reply, but is cut off* I don't want to know. It's good to have an original saying that is repeated (very pointedly) all through the story, Like your'indigo met indigo', and all it's variations. People love that. I'm doing that in my story 'How Will I Know the Way', but for some reason, it's not getting up. Oh, well. ;)
Tamer Dante chapter 18 . 8/16/2002
Great work! Keep it up! The sequel sounds pretty cool! I laughed out loud and my parents thought I was insane during the outtakes.

*Tai and Wargreymon crash through one end of the room chasing Master Roshi and they both crash out the other end*
Silverangel2 chapter 17 . 5/8/2002
I think you should keep the opening line. Perfectly perfect.
Sylvyr Elf chapter 18 . 4/14/2002
That was hilarious. You must have as much fun with your muses as I do. But you were smarter you only have two. And you throw them out the window. Mine blow up my house. Every chapter.
Sylvyr Elf chapter 16 . 4/14/2002
Ooooh. I like this story. Great stuff.