Reviews for Fly With Me
truehazel chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I love Jacob stories. This sounds interesting, but I see you haven't updated in months! How can you abandon a good story like this? Won't you please update, even if it's only a couple of people who read this? If you want any ideas, please, message me.
mgouda chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
i love this piece. the characters are so lively, and they follow Stephenie Meyer's attitude perfectly. but where are you?

i'll be waiting for an update...
EntrustingLove chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
hm... interesting... very different.. im curious to see exactly where the story goes... continue writing soon..
enigmaofherself chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Amazing, as usual.

I love your style of writing - so sophisticated. I have you say, you are on of my favourite authors on here - if not my favourite. ]

Can't wait for the next chapter - in all your stories.
Shunka chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
great story. i really like it!
dianag99217 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Wow, really good. Wonderful goodbye for Jacob & bella. Anxious to see what you have in store for Jacob now.
Shadows de la Nuit chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I'm exceedingly pleased you have another story in the works. And that it's about Jacob. It'll be interesting to see what you have planned for him...
ObviouslyObsessed chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Your writing is really good. It flows really well and is actually...elegant. lol. Your story is good and you're doing a great job. Update soon!
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Oh poor Jacob u capture his emotions exactly! Beautiful writing keep it up!

TimeAndTruth chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh, wow, I didnt know this was your story because of the name change. But, anyway, now that Ive finally read it...

Yay, a story about Jake! I'm firmly Pro-Edward, but I do have a soft spot for Jacob. Can't wait to see where this goes, nice start.
shobbs chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Another story, eh? I swear I'm not complaining! I've been waiting on a well written Jacob story after Eclipse and I believe that I have just found it! My favorite author, writing the fanfiction I've been searching for since Eclipse ended! Yup, life is good. 8)

I must admit though, I'm a bit disappointed that a relationship between Leah and Jake isn't going to happen. Her character is so bitter, that even though I can't stand her, I can't help but love her. But, despite my disappointment on that, I'm still excited to see the character that Jake imprints on- I do love new people... er characters!

...Sleep deprivation is causing me to sound more peppy than usual. o_O I can't even imagine what it must be like to juggle school and writing a book... Oh the humanity! I'd end up driving off a cliff. But thats just me. Speaking of your book though... how's that coming along? Can I expect to see it on shelves soon? And as always, good luck with it. :]
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
O this looks interesting

cant wait to see where its going

ObviouslyObsessed chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Well written. I can't wait to find out what your story's about. :) Update soon!