Reviews for Naruto: Conspiracy of One
fatima343 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
More chapters plz
meta.V chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
...Mind blown! Literaly,I didn't understand half of this fic. Hmm,I guess it serves me right for reading an M rated fic while I'm still underage. But am sure it was awesome(going by the few words I was able to understand)...Damn,I've never felft so simple minded in my life...I need to lie down now...
Common Sense chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Very nice idea/story though. :)
Common Sense chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
You called authors out on abandoning stories but abandoned this one yourself... :L
Glodfindel chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
... progressively making this story dumber and dumber because he just realized how badly overpowered he made Sasuke's Sharingan ...

...Hypocrite much ?
refused chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
lol stop 2 abondon stories. )
AAklid chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
hi, i'd like to state my opinion on the naruto/ami relationship. personally, i'd like to see them eventually become a couple, but that may just be my opinion. the reasons why i like this, are because, as you said, despite the fact she is an actual character(i hate OCs, to much chance of a self-insertion, or lack of back story)we never saw much of her personality, or skills, so you can change most of that as you want. also, there are very few naru/ami stories(this being possibly the first) and i have only read of her being mentioned in one other fic, nilf(good story, but it's mostly a lemon story(in which it still doesn't include a naru/ami scene)) and i, personaly love rare pairings. whether or not you add her is up to you( i respect you for asking for opinions, but not making this a vote(to many authers do that, if you dont no who you want to pair him with, either dont write a story, or dont pair him with anyone)) but i would still like to see a naru/ami pairing.

thank you, even if you dont put the pairing in,

AAklid.
johnnyg 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
anko doesn't need to be used but could be a ally
MjSpidey chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
The plot looks really intersting
Merit66 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I Can't wait to see what Kushina says if you did make her Naruto's mother. PLEASE KEEP WRITING I WANT MORE !

IF YOU DON'T WRITE MORE I'M GONNA CRY !
specter626 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
muscle car's please
Susanoo chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Please update this one! Just from reading chapter 1 i can tell this is the best genjutsu!Naruto out there! My opinion is that this is your best story.
call sign FireFly chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
dude, why did you stop? I really like the whole genjutsu Naruto thing, plus Naru/Kure is a good pairing - FireFly

P.S. I'm Angry! :-O (roar!)
Bloodyredshade chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
please hurry up and finish the next chapter.
Klue516 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
It would be utterly impossible to accurately calculate how many times i have read the first chapter of this story. Please continue this story. I would hate to see a wonderful idea go to waste. Take care! Your the best!