Reviews for Pink Hair Angel
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
awe! you got to love Yachiru!

how old is she in this fanfic?
Petlover1 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Amazing chapter! Amazing story, it was really great & funny it made me laugh. Keep up the great job!
Petlover1 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Hahaha that was so funny I really enjoyed reading about Renji & Yachiru. Great chapter!
Petlover1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Awesome chapter! It was so cute how Yachiru and Rukia were talking together and sharing ideas
Petlover1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Aw that was so cute! Ichigo really likes Yachiru around. Great chapter!
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw that was really cute! It's cute that Byakuya likes seeing Yachiru and even cuter that Kenpachi would do anything for her! Beautiful chapter!
GinIchimaru321 chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
This story can be described in four letters

C-U-T-E
Celestial Moon Lady chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Omg that was so sweet, i love your story!. What did Byakuya give her?
cookie-nookie-chan chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Oh.. I love it! You portrayed yachiru very nicely! Kudos to you! This is definitely going to my fave list! :D
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
lol this is so cute! I loved it.

One little note though, there are some spelling mistakes, and cases were homonyms of the correct words were used, such as in the sentence 'Oh brakes over!” with that she jumped off Kenpachi’s shoulder and landed on Ikkau’s head.', the brakes should actually be breaks.

Other then a few of those, it's a lovely story.
Of-The-Crow chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
That was nice. I liked that. Who would've guessed that Yachiru was so nice, mostly anoying, but nice!

I loved it a lot!

Thanks for writing!

Live on IchixRukixannoyingYachiru-chan!

-Of-The-Crow
D-chi chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
haahaa, I don't care what anyone says, I love Kenpachi.
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Yachiru-chan roxas my soxas.
Viashino wizard chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Ahh hah ha ha ha... very funny.

"Ichiny loves you, but wont tell you cuz ken-Chan says he’s a pussy."
cookie-nookie-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow. I loved it! It reminded me of one of my drabble story (Marriage 101) - "Back Up".. it was as if its a continuation of that! I totally liked it!

Oh.. and yes, Yachiru is one special child. Sereitei (and ofcourse, the 11th division wont be the same without her!)

Byakun x Kenchan x Yachiru total FUN!

Keep it up!