Reviews for Escaping Sol
crazy towns prez chapter 24 . 12/28/2008
it's really good u have go post soon plz it's almost as good as Stephenie's books.

Plzz post Soon plzz and pls read my book and review plzz

I really do love ur story.&
Karre823 chapter 24 . 12/25/2008
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG there is no words in any language to describe the feelings I have when I read your story. You are an amazingly superior writer. I can feel in every bone of my body the love and the sadness that Bella and Edward feel true the story.

I would love if the created a movie based on your novel.

Cant wait for the ending.
RandyCh chapter 24 . 12/24/2008
I forgot to ask you to PLEASE finish it! :):):):) You ve made my twilight week! :D:D:D
RandyCh chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I LOVED YOUR STORY... I just started reading Twilight fanfiction a couple of days ago, and the truth I lost interest in the middle of most of them... BUT YOU HAD ME HOOKED! I read all through it in a couple of days... I trully liked it more than BD!
cabr chapter 24 . 12/24/2008
I wanted to let you know that I really liked your story. I hope you continue adding chapters soon. I personally think that the beginning of the story is absolutely fabulous, and really all the way through. I like the way you have taken the characters and developed them fully. I have to say that I have found your story, so far, more compelling than Breaking Dawn. I enjoyed BD but I felt a little dissapointed. That everything ended up being so perfect. I guess I am a lot like Alice, I like drama!
Nostalgicmiss chapter 24 . 12/19/2008
Okay, I'll admit I cried, a lot. You have a way with words that truly encapsulate me.

As pathetic as this will sound, I have dreamed about this story, waking with a mind full of philosophical questions.

I think that's partially because I read it all in such a small space of time and lost myself to it.

I am so sorry for your loss, I noticed your last update was over a months ago so I hope everything is well with you.

Thank you for sharing this monumental story; it's amazing.
wbesherse94 chapter 24 . 12/18/2008
this is great i cant wait for an update!
Nostalgicmiss chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Okay, I'm still playing catch up here, but I felt compelled to review this chapter, I would review every chapter but I am reading it continuously so I have a feeling that would get old . . . quick lol.

I just wanted to say this story is awesome, and very addictive, I haven't been able to stop, not even to type my own chapter lol.

I cried, hard, when I thought Alice was dead. It was an awful feeling, heart wrenching even. I'm not ashamed to say I was blubbering like a fool, lol. When she finally got up I squealed in delight. Sad, I know!

Poor Sam, he seems to get the rough end of the stick, I killed him in one of my fanfics as well. I felt terrible but it was all very necessary to carry the story forward; which is, I'm guessing, why you have done the same.

Your writing is amazing and very compelling, it drags you in and eats you alive. The battle scene was one of the best I've read, so detailed that your mind can't help but conjure the images for you.

Thank you for telling this encapsulating story, I'm off to catch up.

Later

-L
itsTish chapter 24 . 12/15/2008
you know... i don't even think there is a word in any language i know )and i only know 1 1/4 but still...( that describes how amazingly awesome this story is...
shaid chapter 24 . 12/12/2008
I've been reading this pretty voraciously since yesterday evening and I have to say, it's better than I'd thought it would be. I'm really very interested and I hope you can write more soon. I'd really like to see where you're taking this.

That said, the tone, the characterization, the voices used to the different perspectives, it's all perfect. The visuals are really perfect, as well; I've loved each and every chapter. I will admit to skipping a bit of dialogue here and there when it's the same scene from a different perspective, but I'm impatient.

Good luck with the next chapter and thank you for the enjoyable read.
InterestedInEdward chapter 24 . 12/10/2008
Awesome cant wait to find out the rest I really like this story you did a wonderful job writing it. I have reread it multiple time and it doesn't get old.
kt187 chapter 24 . 12/2/2008
WOW! What a great story! Please keep writing and post a new chapter soon! "Clicks Story Alert" ;)
thisisnotit chapter 24 . 12/2/2008
I love your story - it is very interactive (conect with the characters)

Initially it was a slow progress, but eventually the story picked and now I want to read the next part...

Will you please update soon?

Keep up the good work!

Sweetdevil
crazy.twilight.love chapter 24 . 11/27/2008
no! why are there no chapters left to read? lol. please try to get another chapter out soon!
crazy.twilight.love chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
please, please, please try to get another chapter out soon
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »