Reviews for Escaping Sol
Lady Jimita chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Renee just blew me away in this chapter! My eyes went wide and all I could do was blink when Renee started questioning Edward. That was totally unexpected. And, of course, I now want to ask all the questions she told Edward NOT to ask her...like who she had to skin to find out. Ha. Ha! That was seriously funny. I so want to know how she came up with that theory.
dlhk chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
Wow... this was incredible. Not only do you have an amazing imagination, but you write so beautifully. I have missed this story. Excellent chapter. -Mommyofboth
Lady Jimita chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I can't even begin to express how impressed I am with how well thought-out, thorough, and consistent this story is. I can usually spot plot holes a mile away; and it seems they usually occur because the author didn't think everything through before posting a chapter...thus the story develops holes, isn't consistent within itself, and it becomes impossible for all the pieces to fall together in a way that's thorough / gapless. Yet this story holds water.

The only question I've had so far is this: Why hasn't Alice seen any of this? I expect that will be explained, eventually.
lolly12 chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
So glad that Bella survived, but poor Alice. Now she knows it all, she will have to deal with what she has learned.
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
This is the BEST Bella! You really should win some award for the Bella you've written here. This, in my opinion, is how Bella SHOULD have been written in Breaking Dawn. She's more mature, obviously, but she seems much more consistent with the Bella of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Her thought processes, as you've written them, are amazingly alike those of the original. Again, I think she's more in character here than she was/is in BD. I do hope that no one hates on me for saying so - it's just my opinion. I think she's flawlessly Bella here!
x3LadySiax3 chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
please please update, i love your story it's great.
OCDindeed chapter 24 . 11/10/2008
I’m so sorry for your Grandfather, and I can’t imagine what you have been going through in the past few weeks/months. Sometimes a little distraction may be what you need to get you through the days, so I am very happy you channeling your distraction here.

I am sure you may get a little flak from some of your readers in regards to Alice’s story, but it worked, and was needed. Bella needed to see the pain, needed to know what she was risking. And you wrote it perfectly. I can’t imagine it was easy to write. My heart broke for Alice, and it be fair… it’s probably not a far stretch to what may have happened to her.

Thank you for treating us to 2 chapters!
tnuccio chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
wow...two chapters! I'm doing the happy dance!

I loved it. Alice story was so painful...terrible...and good...wow
christinemarie13 chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
Amazing chapter.

I've never seen Alice's painful story told before other than the basics. Poor, poor Alice.

And I'm so glad that Bella was able to fight through the darkness.

I can't wait to see what transpires next.
asimpledesign chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
please please please update soon this is the best story ever! you're brillant writer keep it up! :)
Bella1111 chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
I am so sorry for your loss. We all appreciate that you continue to update your stories despite the reality of the real world.

Love your writing style - very in depth and interesting. Alice's story made me cry.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
Hahaha. Nice ending! _ I wonder how they'll defeat Andrew... I mean, you know, REALLY defeat him. Or maybe they won't be able to... Whatever. I look forward to finding out. _

Ja-ne! _-
latuacantante4him chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
Glad she is okay. Hope they find and destroy the arm.
Transfiguration chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
hm...good update-very tricky and crazy but well written and well worth it-im ready to get this stupid war over with!
TwilightLover7 chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
I can sum up the last two chapters by saying...well i can't really sum them up! The English language doesn't even have the right words able to fully describe the pure awsomeness of this story! This is better than BD by a long shot and i luv it with all my heart. It would be great if you could read one of my stories, and review, well that would make my day! my year! I'm one of your biggest fans! Well have a great day!

-luv Tia- _p.s. Jacob, victoria and laurent r coming to the Mall of America on the 14th! Hot topic! for the movie... o i can't wait! spread the word! ;)
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »