Reviews for Escaping Sol
lolly12 chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
So glad that Bella survived, but poor Alice. Now she knows it all, she will have to deal with what she has learned.
Lady Jimita chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
This is the BEST Bella! You really should win some award for the Bella you've written here. This, in my opinion, is how Bella SHOULD have been written in Breaking Dawn. She's more mature, obviously, but she seems much more consistent with the Bella of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Her thought processes, as you've written them, are amazingly alike those of the original. Again, I think she's more in character here than she was/is in BD. I do hope that no one hates on me for saying so - it's just my opinion. I think she's flawlessly Bella here!
x3LadySiax3 chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
please please update, i love your story it's great.
OCDindeed chapter 24 . 11/10/2008
I’m so sorry for your Grandfather, and I can’t imagine what you have been going through in the past few weeks/months. Sometimes a little distraction may be what you need to get you through the days, so I am very happy you channeling your distraction here.

I am sure you may get a little flak from some of your readers in regards to Alice’s story, but it worked, and was needed. Bella needed to see the pain, needed to know what she was risking. And you wrote it perfectly. I can’t imagine it was easy to write. My heart broke for Alice, and it be fair… it’s probably not a far stretch to what may have happened to her.

Thank you for treating us to 2 chapters!
tnuccio chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
wow...two chapters! I'm doing the happy dance!

I loved it. Alice story was so painful...terrible...and
christinemarie13 chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
Amazing chapter.

I've never seen Alice's painful story told before other than the basics. Poor, poor Alice.

And I'm so glad that Bella was able to fight through the darkness.

I can't wait to see what transpires next.
asimpledesign chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
please please please update soon this is the best story ever! you're brillant writer keep it up! :)
Bella1111 chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
I am so sorry for your loss. We all appreciate that you continue to update your stories despite the reality of the real world.

Love your writing style - very in depth and interesting. Alice's story made me cry.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
Hahaha. Nice ending! _ I wonder how they'll defeat Andrew... I mean, you know, REALLY defeat him. Or maybe they won't be able to... Whatever. I look forward to finding out. _

Ja-ne! _-
latuacantante4him chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
Glad she is okay. Hope they find and destroy the arm.
Transfiguration chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
hm...good update-very tricky and crazy but well written and well worth it-im ready to get this stupid war over with!
TwilightLover7 chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
I can sum up the last two chapters by saying...well i can't really sum them up! The English language doesn't even have the right words able to fully describe the pure awsomeness of this story! This is better than BD by a long shot and i luv it with all my heart. It would be great if you could read one of my stories, and review, well that would make my day! my year! I'm one of your biggest fans! Well have a great day!

-luv Tia- _p.s. Jacob, victoria and laurent r coming to the Mall of America on the 14th! Hot topic! for the movie... o i can't wait! spread the word! ;)
Sheeijan chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
OK the thing with Alice was just brutal to read. I felt so badly for her. It really was a blessing in disguise that she didn't remember her human life, huh?

Thanks so much for the update!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
Oh my GOD! I'm so tragically happy after that! I was terrified that you were goign to have some really crap ending where they all become human and then live happily ever after as God intended (aka. Human). In fact, I was really worried that SMeyer, when she finished the Twilwight series, would decide not to make Bella a vampire. I mean, let's face it, it's not the best sort of message to give out to young people. That gambling your mortality to become fast and strong and beautiful is right and makes you happy in the end. I mean, that wasn't meant to be the message, but I could see some really dumb people reading into it the wrong way. Then again, did BD have any age appropriate advice? The last time I checked, no one was too happy about teenage preganancy rates, and it's probably not wise to entertain hosts of people who would like to eat your friends. It basically advertised murderers. (In truth, for me, though: the traditional vampires were my favourite characters in the book - especally the Irish and Egyptian covens... and Garret, my homie. Though the Cullens were still my all-time favourites, obviously. So I basically don't agree with any of my points...)

Anyway, my ORIGINAL point was, that I was scared that they would all end up human, because technically, being human is RIGHT. I don't actually believe that, but it could have been. :) In someone elses eyes.

I had loads of favourite lines, but there are actually too many, so i won't bother with naming them. Just know that the dialogue was fantastic, as always. :) I was actually sobbing during Alice's past bit, and couldn't believe that it would happen like that. It was brilliantly done, though. I always wanted to hear more about Alice, and was a tad disappointed when we didn't in the actual books. I also wanted to be told Esme's properly, and find out where Tanya and Kate were from. I am a tad curious when it comes to personal histories. Well, vampire ones. I will be the first to start snoring (comedically) when a teacher at school begins talking about their beginnings (humble, or otherwise). When a vampire starts reminiscing, though, I'm all ears. Maybe, if my teachers began to tell their tales as vamprie, I would suddenly be more attentive. :D I doubt that will happen, though, so we'll never find out.

I'm really looking forwards to the end of the story. I mean, we still have all that Volturi stuff to sort out... I doubt Aro will be a very happy bunny when he finds out that he can't keep Bella. Shame, shame. I don't hate the Volturi, I just don't like them when they're being dicks. They can be simply charming, and excellent dinner party hosts... Haha I'm getting carried away.

Please upload soon! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to post more. I really love this story. I even took the time to write this lovely long rambling reveiw, even after praticing guitar for ages (my fingers are screaming in protest). THAT is true patheticness. I need to go and soak my fingers... :(

lemon-of-the-tent chapter 23 . 11/8/2008
I'm so sorry for your loss, and really appreciate the fact that you bothered updating in the end anyway. Wow. I'm nowhere near as strong as you.

I really loved this chapter! One of my favourites so far, I think. And that's including the shower-wedding. :)

I really wantto leave you a smashingly long reveiw, but I'll justr wait until the next chapter after this. I can't actrualy wait to read on... :)

876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »