Reviews for Escaping Sol
tempestuous-redhead chapter 15 . 2/29/2008
AHH no! There aren't anymore chapters!

I've gotten so used to just clicking 'next' )

This really is a wonderfully complex, well written and original story. A real emotional rollercoaster, you keep in characterisation well and the love and depth of emotion Bella and Edward feel is almost palpable.

I look forward to more, much more hopefully.
tempestuous-redhead chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying this story! I'm working my way through your author list and must say you have talent by the bucket load.

You've put hopping instead of hoping in this chapter but that's all I've spotted. Fantastic work!

I'm off because I simply can't wait to read more.
tempestuous-redhead chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
This is a fantastic story, you've mistyped remember in the second to last paragraph though ;)
gavansma chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
please update soon...
christinemarie13 chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
Oh my gosh! It took me a better part of two days to read chapters 1-15 and I'm completely in love with this story. It made my cry and laugh. I dearly love to laugh when I'm reading. It isn't always an easy feat, getting people to laugh, cry, or feel any emotions at all of a story, but you've managed it. I can't even express how great of a writer you are. The story is one of a kind, well in the fanfic world, seeing as the characters are not our own. :) You've created a storyline that I haven't read before in a fanfic, and believe me I've read many of them. I'm actually amazed that you were able to make such an original story. I know I'm gushing but I just couldn't stop reading this story. Anyway, enough adoration. I can't wait to read the next chapters. I'll be awaiting them unpatiently. :)

P.S. When I read the line from Pride and Prejudice I recognized it immediately. One of my favorite books. It made me smile to see it used in such a cute way. :) And I added a little P&P line to my review. I'm sure it's somewhat noticeable, and was not my initial intention. Very...coincidental. Or maybe I was just thinking about the book and it had been locked away waiting to escape. (Sorry for such a long review)
tygerbean chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
i have to say this is the best fan fic i have ever read, it almost makes me not want to read the next book coming out beacuse it would take away from your story! bravo to you. i can;t wait to see where you take the story, i have passed it on to my sisters and friends that are also huge twilight fans...they all agree with me, you should be a novelest. i would love to read more of your work!
Shadoe17 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
I love your story so far! I havent done much today, I have been to caught up in your story. I cant wait for the next chapter. I am curious about the whole Aro taking Bella thing. I dont want Edward and Bella to be sepperated again. Keep up the good work. I will be waiting for the next chapter in the story. Please don't make me wait for a long time... C: Ha ha.
DimondMoon chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
omg, what's going to happen?

why did I read this chapter when I knew I only had time for one?
DimondMoon chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
great chapter

I loved it
DimondMoon chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
omg

that was absolutely awesome

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
DimondMoon chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Wonderful chapter _

Bella's power is really intresting, I like it a lot
DimondMoon chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
great chaoter

I loved it

poor Gianna though :(
DimondMoon chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
that was such a sad chapter

when Edward finally broke down, I actually started to cry :(

you are a very good writer
DimondMoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
wow, that was great. My friend told me about this fic, he said that he was absolutely in love with it and that I should give it a try. I am so glad that I did!
Shadoe17 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Ah. Was that really Bella on the phone or was it alice? I need to know... I must read more. How did renee know Edward was a vamp? I need to know. Did i ever tell you that you are an amazing author? If i didnt well this is me officially telling you that "You are an amazing author!" Thanks for the wonderful story. I must read the next chapter now.
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »