Reviews for Escaping Sol
Smile-J chapter 25 . 7/4/2009
Loving reading a story with more depth!
IsaKassees chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I just read through this whole story in a day. Oh my gosh this should have been BD! Have you stopped work on this piece or are you continuing it elsewhere? I need some closure!
mortangel chapter 25 . 6/23/2009
Oh my gosh! Your concepts are so clever and the way you weave them together (with elements from each of Ms. Meyer's first 3 books) is just superb. You constantly catch me off guard and enlighten me in so many ways with your story and delivery. Cullenista had written that this was a roller coaster, and she was so right!

I especially enjoyed the horrifyingly poignant moment when Lucifer has Bella feel all the suffering of Edward; it was so exquisitely wrought, detailed so carefully and heartbreakingly.

I guess you must have gotten that new position that you had written about, because of your lack of updates - congratulations but boo hoo for us readers who have become addicted to your wonderful work! Keep on going when you can - you hold me in thrall!
kelley77 chapter 25 . 6/9/2009
Oh my god...this story is fantastic! I have been reading it constantly for the past 2 days. Please, please, please continue this and finish the story. I'm dying to know what the ending is! Thanks so much for posting this! :D
sarahsumbrella chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
I really hope this story updates soon! I love it!

The whole backstory of how vampires came to be and the whole Adam and Lillith story is so good! Seriously, its such a good way to explain how it all came to be, which I think is something people wonder as its never explained in the Twilight cannon.

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff and hope you write more soon )

x
Bill Braski chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
Well just finished chapter 25. this story has been very good and interesting. I am dying for an update. I see you haven't updated since january and I hope that changes soon. This story has been so good, we need some closure.
CrazyLittleQuack chapter 25 . 6/1/2009
this is an awesome story with a unique plot plz update soon
beach blonde chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
i was just wonderin' if you were ever going to update
quothme chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Hey there. I know I'm super late, but I'm reading your story for the first time. Just wanted to let you know that I'm absolutely loving Chapter 2 where Edward's family comes to comfort him. This line in particular is lovely: "Rain began to fall on our collected mass, the clouds weeping in a way that we could not." This is great and really highlights the despair that you have to feel when you can't cry and have release in that way. Very nice concept.
sigulya chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I like your story very much.

S'
Bananavamp chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
i love this story
Amethystars chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
Please update soon! This is a great story, really original with Lilith and all that, but it still fits together well. I can't wait to see how it turns out (they better not die!). Anyways, really cool story... please write more!
Bananavamp chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
can Bella shift? like wolves shift, but only around a wolf. p.s. i've read lots of storys where bella has the "everything" power, and yours is by far the most believable. I love it.
bremner53 chapter 25 . 4/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story, can't wait for you to finish, I hope you are continuing to write!
Fyre'n'Ice chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
Wow, this is deffinitely one of better stories I have ever read! It is so intense. I see you haven't updated since January. I hope that doesn't mean you have lost interest in this story. I would love to see how it ends. It is so close to the end I find myself in intense anticipation. I hope you finish it, and if you do I look forward to reading some more!
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »