Reviews for Escaping Sol
booIczu chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
this is a really great story i like it alot so hope to read more soon and cant wait.
sunshine77 chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Wow, this story is amazing - where did you get the idea to tie in Lilith, that's freakin awesome! I love how it supports the Cullen's lifestyle and all... btw, Aro is driving me insane, I hope Bella shows him who's boss soon, he seriously needs to be humbled!
Cullenista chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
I love me some angsty Edward. You captured him very well. Loved the little flashback to where Edward gave her the gift. Thought that whole section was just perfect. I was right there with them. Very deft handling of the transition from flashback to present. You struck the proper tone with Carlisle’s dialog, too. And suddenly we have some new plot points. Just in time.
Cullenista chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Love that she hears Edward’s voice again. My favorite line in this chapter: ‘I was dragging my intended dinner with me like a to-go cup.’ Hilarious. Not sure why she is not bothered by her nudity. But I guess she can be forgiven for not thinking clearly since she does point out that she was recently kidnapped and killed.
Gustariana chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
Wow, this has got to be the best action sequence I have read on a Twilight fanfic... It was awesome.. I love your story and the way you describe every little detail. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FOREVER WITH MY NOSE IN A BOOK chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
oh you mennie update quickly
Cullenista chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Edward’s hell is a difficult place to be. And then Alice arrives (I’ve got a book of matches for them; can I come along?). Good description of place, atmosphere. That always adds a lot to a story. Absolutely loved the family’s thoughts. Made me tear up and I am not a softie. Clearly distinct voices, each easy to identify. Really good writing there. Total understanding of the characters.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
OMG! OMG! you are so E-v-i-l! I think I'm about to cry T-T

that was so good, I love this story so much.

you have to update very, very soon.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
“Fuck! We’re screwed!”

*sigh* Oh, Jasper. Lol.

Oh, maybe you can help me with this. You wrote: "My sister’s one certain remaining vision had come to fruition"

For the word "sister's" you put an apostrophe before the S. Why? I can never figure out where the apostrophes go. Wouldn't "sister's" means "sister is"?

" Carlisle crossed himself and said a small prayer for ourselves and the wolves. "

Amazing! He really is an amazing person! He's so compassionate about everthing he does, and for all the people he knows and cares about it. :)

"‘I like that band. I love early 80’s metal, and the 80’s are back in now you know.’ The tongue lolling out of Jacob Black’s mouth in front of me"

Jacob reminds me of Emmett at some points. They both try to see the light out of every situation. :)

"No time for the Days of Our Lives “wolf edition” right now."

Lol. I remember that show. Such drama... :P

" Esme next to him let out a particularly vicious snarl and I watched her newborn opponent cower slightly before the woman I called mother was tearing into its terrified flesh."

I love this sentence. It's so vivid and shows how serious.

I love the way you wrote Edward giving into his beast. It was such a dramatic and vicious scene, but I loved it! It was so enrapturing.

"I began to fight with another “dark skinned” vampire. "

I was always wondering about this. Because if when you become a vampire your skin turns white...well, there can't be only white vamps can there?

"Unfortunately I noticed that he had come away with more than the offending creature, Emmett let out a booming cry as the thing in Jacob’s mouth tore away his arm as well."

Wait...tore Emmett's arm away?

My mouth was frozen open as I read about the vamp tearing apart Edward *Cries*

"He felt as if he were betraying part of his ancestral heritage by giving an enemy back any part of his anatomy that had been successfully removed. He probably was actually."

Well...heh.

"“Thanks kid!” Jacob nodded his head and watched as Emmett looked at the arm in his hand and flexed the fingers in the one that wasn’t attached. “Cool.” "

Ah-haha! Oh, Emmett! :)

"I actually felt the flesh on my face reforming after the acid had eaten through it. "

So that's how it happens! :)

" “Nothing so painful that a little relaxation time and a week at the spa won’t cure.” My mother laughed as she hauled a body into the flames."

Oh! I love Esme!

"The large black wolf, Sam Uley, was like my brother had been, covered in a group of five vampires. Unfortunately he wasn’t nearly as resistant and as I watched in horror I felt his mind go quiet. The other wolves stopped in their tracks and as one they howled against their pain. It became deathly quiet. Sam was dead. It happened so fast that no one could help him. No one could have saved him, and he hadn’t even screamed for their help. He had gone down silently fighting."

NO! *cries*

"He had gone silent and reached forward to close her sightless eyes."

You...you can't kill Alice...*bawls* YOU CAN"T! *continues to cry*

"“I’m so sorry Jasper! I couldn’t get out of the vision. I tried so hard! Then I felt you, I heard you and I came back.”"

ALICE! SHE'S BACK! *wopes tears from eyes*

"I wished I could wash out my brain with a toothbrush sometimes and seeing any of my family members en flagrante was definitely a qualifying moment."

Lol. I'm sure he would. :)

"‘That was totally hot if you ask me and if I must suffer, so shall you.’"

Lol. I love Alice!

You ended this on such a depressing note. Not that the entire thing was depressing, but still...I loved the chapter. It's the most depressing one yet, but its my favourite. I'm really looking forward to the next one! :) Update soon please!
lolly12 chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
Wow, that was an incredible chapter. I love the long chapters, mainly because I'm so impatient and hate being spoon fed little bits at a time. I love that you write long ones. I'm so glad that Bella and Alice were able to share a vision and Bella was able to give the power back to Alice when she needed it most. I can't wait for the next chapter from Bella's perspective and more can't wait for Bella and Edward to be together again. I hope you update soon, I was so excited this morning to have the email alert of your latest chapter.
Cullenista chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
You picked a good place to start your story, with her awakening. Brutal transformation, but she's still Bella. Liked the description of her and Edward planning their activities; and then her breakfast arrives. Great touch.
Cullenista chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
Couldn't you have worked Jessica, Mike and Angela into this chapter? No, seriously, that was fantastic. I feel like I just watched Gone With the Wind or some other epic. You have everything but the kitchen sink in that battle and aftermath. Amazing. So powerful. Loved Alice's visions for Edward. Touching, funny and hot at the same time. I'm guilty of reading 10 chapters before reviewing but I'm going back to review.
alwaysgone chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
OMG that was a really good chapter. I caught myself holding my breath a few times and wanting to read faster. Thanks for the SUPER LONG chapter. For me the longer the better. I love to read. You are truely talented. I am looking forward to the next update!
Fyliwion chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
Love the fic! Just love _ Its very awesome, and you do an excellent job catching their voices. Can't wait until the next chapter!
sylv-vies chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Fantastic, absolutely, utterly remarkable. This is one hell of a story and your take on Bella's power is great! Update as soon as possible, i'm in need of good literature!

PS, what does the dress look like?
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »