Reviews for Escaping Sol
lolly12 chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Ok, I loved it and can't wait to see Bella and the Volturi arrive and fight with the Cullens's and the pack. I hope the pack will be ok as well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lolly12 chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
Wow, I can't believe how good this story is. It should be on a book shelf, really, it is the best I've read yet. I would stay up till 2am reading fan fiction otherwise. And I have to read the next chapter.
lolly12 chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
This was such an incredible chapter. It really was Bella, I'm so glad. And Renee, how cool was that.
alwaysgone chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
I love it... Who would have thought that see would find someone nice in a volturi vampire that also is on the same I love the new characters... Cann't wait till Bella get back to forks.. Update Soon!
brighteyes1122 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Wonderful! I can't wait for the rest of the story!
triptpol85 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Amazing story, I love it, one of the few Twilight I have truly enjoyed. You are a very gifted writer please keep this story alive!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
"“Fuppers! We don’t growl at the vampires sweetie it agitates them."

LOL! Can I put his under my favorite quotes? I'll credit you and everything! *still laughing*

Update soon!
Leria chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
This story is absolutely great, I love it! I can't wait for the next update!
lolly12 chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Wow, you made me cry. Poor Edward, I could really feel his and the others pain. I really hope he finds Bella.
lolly12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I just read this first chapter and loved it. Poor Bella. I can't wait to read the other chapters.
Sess' Sakura chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
That was a great chapter and I have been looking forward to a new chapter lately. So I can't wait for the next one. Anyway you did a wonderful job on this one and I can't wait for the next one. I also can't wait until the Cullens, especially Edward, and Bella are back together. Anyway keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.

vjgm chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Wonderful chapter! thanks for updating :)
FMCforever chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Sry...I only like to review towards the end. I am totally entranced by your writing and I think you have real potential. I love your writing style and think that it comes close to being like Meyer herself. Keep writing in whatever you do and I'll be keeping an eye on you and your FanFiction stories!
Sess' Sakura chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
I loved this chapter, It was great I can't wait for the action to start. I also can't wiat until Bella comes back I want to see what will the reactons be from everyone. Anyway keep up the good work and update soon.

ohh lovelyx chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
Still really good, keep it up (:
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »