Reviews for Escaping Sol
Kuro Garyuu chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
“Besides…think of your mother’s nerves, I have to…they have been my constant companions for all of these years.” From Pride & Prejudice! :) Love the chapter!
vjgm chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Uh OH! Poor Jasper...70 evil vampires :0
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Poor Edward, I do feel rather bad for him, he wants his woman back. I just like Felix so much more. I don't know why because it's not like he's a MAIN character .. I'm a weirdo what can I say. Loved the chapter ] Definitely need to update soon.
Kuro Garyuu chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
I still feel so bad for Bella's family. Her parents must have been worried sick. Update soon please!
ReaderRabid chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
That phone call to Charlie was heartbreaking! Watching Bella start to remember people and her past was amazing. She did such a great job of avoiding snacking on humans! yay Bella!

I hope Edward & crew can get there soon. Felix is being so great. aw he needs a good partner.

Thanks for a great chapter - look forward to the next one!
Sess' Sakura chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
Oh please update soon. I can't wait for your next update, I love this story.

Sakura
ohh lovelyx chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

I daresay that this seems like an actually sequel in the series rather than a random fic/

Great work so far, keep it up (:
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
M I love Felix. My god. Haha Update soon awesome chapter ]
vjgm chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
Edward to the rescue! :)
alwaysgone chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
OMG that was a great chapter. Felix is better in this one but i'm still not sure she should trust any of them. i guess time will tell. looking forward to the next one. Update soon please !
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
I really like this, especially because Felix is in it. I dunno why but I really like him haha. I hope him and Bella we be good friends, I'd very much like that as a reader . Update soon, you're doing a great job!
Jean Asher chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
WOW...I know that kids and husband are demanding. But you really need to have mercey on us and update as much as possible. You are incredible. Please update. Please...
alwaysgone chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
First I will never complain about a long chapter. The longer the better. I was very easy to understand and not confussing in anyway. I love this story line. please continue. Update Soon !
Kuro Garyuu chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
I was so sure Alice as gonna be on the phone...but it was Bella! yay! Edward knows she's alive! btw, are you gonna say who told Renee about the whole vampire thing?

Update soon!
ohh lovelyx chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Bella's power seems, amazingly, a perfect fit.

She always was a strange one... lol.

875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »