Reviews for Escaping Sol
Tarinya chapter 25 . 4/16/2009
wow, this is so good! how could you do this to us, stopping with such a cliffhanger *wink*

i only just recently stumbled across your story, but i love it! i totally cried in chapter 23, when Bella sees Edwards side of the story twisted by Lucifer.

i'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
seargentlambchop chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
That was probably one of the most moving chapters I haver ever read! I bawled my eyes out and loved every minute of it!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 25 . 4/8/2009
Loved the story - absolutely brilliant and i love the story of how vampires were made!

Honestly? I think you have gone over the top. First she had a fairly simple problem, but when she got near the climax of the story - another problems turns up! It keeps happening! The path of the story keeps on changing and its becoming extremely far-fetched.

Problems - Bella in Volturi Volturi war Southern vampires attack and up to bella to save edward Huge battle between volturi and ex-volutri first vampire ever, coming Devil after Bella (the innocent) They almost defeat him and arent corrupted (yay?) Devil comes back more powerful? Needs to convince hundreds of vampires that the volturi are evil.

Not to mention the ongoing battle for control over bellas powers!

See how it escalates dramatically and just keeps getting more action packed?

I loved it up till the actual battle between the volturi and ex-volturi. You reli went overboard. I think you should have involved Lillith but not ass much. It should be that she comes and saves the day. Too much action! The problems just keep on getting bigger and its becoming irrelevent to the original storyline.

Great writing and easily one of the most creative stories ive ever read! And i love bellas power!

My favourite parts? I liked it when Bella used her powers against Felix (that was awesome!). I lvoe every single thing up till the battle. I think that was confusing but it was still good. I didn't like after the battle. I liked the involvement of alice's past but the fact he just controls the volturi instead? At least thats what i think he is doing... Kind a overdoing it and making it totally religious.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Love the Pride and Prejudice quote! I actually got that! xD

Aren't they in a bit of a pickle?

Hopefully the Volturi just coincidentally turn up and kick some serious ass!
Noirr chapter 25 . 4/1/2009
I hope that all is well with you. I have noticed no activity in the last couple of months from your profile. I would certainly love to see where this goes from here, you are a captivating author.
nessie99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Jeze lady come out with another chapter. It's KILLING ME!
mhgood chapter 20 . 3/18/2009
Jacob, Jacob, Jacob! *sigh* I had hoped that all the hints and clues in the dialogue and action between him and Leah, that they'd end up together. Stupid imprinting! :-p I sure hope she gets her happy ending. I feel like she gets the short end of the stick all the time! I suppose, in the absence of Nessie, I'm too much of a Jacob/Leah junkie to be entirely pleased with anything else. *sigh*

But the rest of this chapter is great! The angst! The romance! The unexpected revelations! M, good!
mhgood chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
What a fascinating take on the Creation story-you stick to the traditional Biblical account as much as possible, and thus the additional information is incredibly believable. Good writing!
BSapphire chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
Just wondering how you are doing and making sure you are alright. I know life gets crazy sometimes (believe me, I know first hand). I just wanted you to know that this has been one of my favorite stories - including all of the books I've read in my life. I would love for you to finish it, I'm on pins and needles awaiting the next chapter. You have such a wonderful way of bringing the characters to life.

Can't wait to hear more!
Beach blonde chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
Update ever?
Unfaithfullyyours chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
Amazing - Truly just fantastic. The characters are written perfectly as is the storyline. I love Bella & Edward's relationship and Bella's power is juts so cool. You have really outdone yourself. The story of how the vampires came to be was so well written... I just loved it. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I hope all is well with your family and yourself.

Thanks so so much for writing.
Indredi chapter 25 . 3/8/2009

I just wanted to say, I'm really enjoying your story! I like the biblical slant, I think it adds a lot of depth! Your plot is well thought out and well paced (building nicely to a climax), and your prose is well written- basically very enjoyable to read!

your characters and plot are much more complex than most fan fics... sometimes I get a bit lost if I find myself reading to quickly, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing! I really enjoy reading other people's takes on stories that I love, but sometimes I feel my brain might be turning to mush... not with your story though!

I was so sorry to read about all the stresses in your life, but I appreciate you sharing them! We all write and read for different reasons, for you it must be a way to escape from all your responsibilities... for a little while anyway. I can respect and appreciate that, and am glad you have chosen to share your outlet with us. It gives us a chance to give you a virtual hug, tell you that you are doing a fantastic job, and beg you for more!

take care!
ldybug1701 chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
I love this chapter, so intense.
ldybug1701 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
I have just one thing to say, WOW!
Jazmai chapter 25 . 3/4/2009
Okay...Your story is excessively great! Tammy referred it to me, but for some reason, I thought it was finished. Is it not? She always refers me to finished stories because I have a pet peave about stories that arent and waiting for the updates...and it looks like the last chapter was posted 2 months ago...oh dear...I may have to quit this wonderful story and come back when it's finished.

Your brain is awesome!...I'm actually enjoying this lead better than BD. ANd I'm a fan of BD. So great job! People's minds amaze me sometimes. Love your story and your writing!
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »