Reviews for Escaping Sol
Tnkrbl1970 chapter 25 . 3/3/2009
Love the story! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xlilbabyvixenx chapter 25 . 3/3/2009
I just started reading this story two days ago and finished last night, thats how good escaping sol is. Keep in mind I am a nursing student which means I have NO spare time! Instead of studying, I found myself staying up until 3am reading this. It is at times like this when having no patience really really blows. I cant wait for the next chapter, great work so keep it coming!
nessie99 chapter 25 . 2/28/2009
You have to write another chapter! This is the best story I've read on fanfiction so far. If I don't find out what happens soon I'll explode. Update as soon as you can!
oats1207 chapter 25 . 2/26/2009
Thank you for writing this story. I just read it a second time, it's truly fantastic. Please continue.

A stupid thought: if everyone has a destiny, a purpose in life, then is Bella's gift meant to allow her to relieve everyone else's burden? Is Edward's purpose to relieve hers?

Also, your Emmett story is also great! I've never enjoyed fanfiction more than yours.
356 chapter 25 . 2/26/2009
This story is really awesome! I just love it! Update soon! :)
G33K3D.OuT.PrOf3sSiOnal chapter 25 . 2/24/2009
You should really continue writing this story. I have really enjoyed it. Congrats! It should be published as a best-seller. Best of Luck!

-Shay:)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 25 . 2/21/2009
Wow I just read this whole story up to this point and I gotta say you NEED to update soon. I have gotta find out how this ends. I've seen in your notes that you are going through a lot in life right now, I really hope things get better cause I'm gonna be selfish and insist (again) that you finish this. A story this good CAN NOT be left unfinished.
Twilight-Duck chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
Really Good story!

I'm in love ;)
CarolMN chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter! I love the background story of Lillith.
CarolMN chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Great chapter! It's hard to write a fight scene without losing your audience, and you did it well. Very moving at the end!
CarolMN chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Wonderful! Wonderful!
CarolMN chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
You got me hooked by starting the story in the middle of the action. Bravo!
haleyr0918 chapter 25 . 2/15/2009
Wow what great writing skills you have. I began your story last night and stayed up til five am reading

and I just finished it. I'm enthralled and what a marvelous plot you've constructed. Just wanted to say keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next update. Hope all the drama in your life has slowed down and that 2009 is a little (or a lot) less traumatic. Awesome writing, Haley from Texas
songster chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
I really have enjoyed your story and am anxiously (impatiently) waiting for more. The beginning few chapters when Edward and everyone thinks that Bella is dead made me cry as much if not more than New Moon and that's saying something. I love the action, the supernatural powers, and really almost everything that you have done here. the only thing that is missing is another chapter!
firenaxox chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Incredible story

OMG im really going to cry

and that never happens to me

the way in which you expressed the breath taking pain edward is in is amazing

OH this better end well!
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »