Reviews for Regret
Alurax chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I disagree. I fully believe this was in character. George has probably never dealt with anything like this before, and having to face his first close death with Fred. I'm pretty sure he'd flip, go into a homicidal rage, and then finally break. So... yea, this was beautiful. You hit all the right buttons. I'm very glad I found this
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Whoa o.O I will say George's absolute rage and total resolve for revenge did kind of scare me a little, I don't think I've ever read a fic where George totally loses it. It's...yeah, very scary. And yet, I still liked it. I can't help but love your writing, haha :) You're making me gradually more sympathetic to Percy, by the way. He wasn't ever my favourite character because of his stuffiness, but your writing is making me see deeper into his character and he's growing on me, I must say. I wonder WHY Fred and George weren't together though... :/

Hmm...but anyways, beautiful as always, love your writing and hope you're not getting sick of these reviews that contain naught but praise and nothing that can help your writing better, LOL. I believe you're amazing already, just so you know ;) Keep writing, I still have a few tears left! :D
Gast94 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This story was amazing!

"So I was trying to think of a spell that would rip your soul out."

This really broke my heart and I started to cry!
MadCatta chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
George should've avenged Fred. It fits. It's not really OOC.. George would be OOC xD
littleann84 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Nice fic :) I've never met someone else who likes Percy and doesn't like Ginny. People always think I'm a freak when I say that. Sorry, you probably don't give a shit, but I'm just glad I'm not alone. So, yeah, great work!
rileyonline chapter 1 . 10/1/2007

Tell you what, one thing that annoyed me HUGELY about the Deathly Hallows was the fact that the only reaction we hear about from George was the fact that he was 'kneeling at Fred's head'. How bloody pathetic is that. They were the inseparable twins for god's sake. Plus I don't get why Tonks and Lupin had to die. OVERKILL anyone?

ANYWAY. Apologies for the rant. But yeah, thank God someone decided to give George's grief some respect rather than ignore it entirely. You have my thanks! Brilliant Oneshot!
onzeh11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that was beautiful! made me teary-eyed. fantastic job!
Lucretia chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I loved this story, I can never think how George would actually react but I can imagine he'd be as angry as he was here.

and Percy's awesome! I hate DH for killing Fred but love it for making Percy come back and kind of avenge Fred.

Anyways, ama-zing!
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
It kinda scared me, but then I don't blame George for reacting how he did in this oneshot.

Ironically, I have a vignette (Percy's POV) titled the same thing, "Regret". XD

In any case, the ending part was rather sweet when he picked him up. I just want to hug George! D: I hope you continue to write random oneshots or whatever about the twins. I can't get enough of them as of late. :3 Hope to read more of your stuff soon!
peanutbutter and bananas chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
- Sniffles -

Why Fred? I hate DH! It sucks anus - Fred did not need to die! It was totally unnessacary!

Loved it. Loved Percy comforting George - twas very cute and surprisingly realistic.