Reviews for Their Deadly Comminations
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/8
Aww poor Mikey. It's nice to see a different side of Mikey, he may joke a lot but he is very sensitive to the moods of his brothers. And sweet Donnie to go cheer up his little brother. I adore brotherly fluff.
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/1
Everything you write is a national treasure. I can't tell you enough how much I adore your work. "Lucky," is my go-to feel-good fic, tbh, as well as the one about Raph's temper- I can't remember it's title off the top of my head. But the voice you give Donatello here is spot on, in my opinion. Reasonable as ever, but deeply compassionate despite that, and it makes for a sweet oneshot. Thank you for sharing!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9
*loving, adoring feedback happily given* :D
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Fluff fluff fluff :)
guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I loved this! You should make another chapter, so we can see what happened!
crystalbladedragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I LOVED IT! poor mikey, I can't help but feel so bad for him in this one :'(
Any chance we can see a one shot of what happens after this? I'd love to see what leo says tho we all know how that would go. gaah, I love mikey and don moments *Squee* But I love mikey moments with his brother in general haha

once again, awesome job :D
Paradise2000 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was fantastic! This is a really sweet story, short but good. The dialogue is excellent. Don's such a sweet guy. And Raph drinking beer when he's injured - LOL! Raph is so stubborn - even when he's ill!
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
cool
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Donnie is always the voice of reason. Just because he is the voice of reason.

I really love how this played out, it really showed the dynamic between all the brothers and the roles they play in the family.

Thank you for posting this story, it was well-done and well-played.

Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awwww! Leo's very funny! Punish himself... XD Just Leonardo Hamato could do a thing like that XDDD

Donnie was fantastic, nice work, Don! And Mikey...you must pay more attention!

You did a great work!

Benny~
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
why are all of your stories so cute?

schmoop is such a perfect word for it

I loved this one

how Leo punishes himself with horrible katas

so funny
halfcent chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was such a touching story, one of my favorites.
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Story loved and adored. They were in character and very much as described in the summary. It sounds like something that would actually happen. Your writing is wonderful (Huzzah for grammar!). I love it!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I love feedback too! If only more ppl would REVIEW when they READ *sob*
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was great! Another thing I love from your fics is how you write the interactions between everbody, you can see it as if it was happening right in front of you. Great job on this one!

-GreenPeace49