Reviews for Blood and Chocolate
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This is cool! I cant help but wonder what exactly happened to Raito-kun, but im sure thats going to be gone over in future chapters. In otherwords; Please contiue it! *x*
Violet Velvetine chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
My eyes were glued to the screen after I started to read this. The set up you have is wonderful and captures my full attention. You're doing great, I look forward to where this is going.
Aqua chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Awesome fic!:P

I hope you continue with it and I am anciously waiting for updates.
whitelilly chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Continue! Aww i love it!
Serria chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Oh, I like this a lot! It's written in a way that keeps it interesting. I like how hot-tempered Light is at being so vulnerable around a stranger. XD Tsk, tsk, Light-kun, you ought to be more grateful! And L is his quirky, sweet-yet-sour self. Very nice, definitely continue this!
Dipilidopa chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
this intresting, but light isnt very subtle here, which is a little OOC, and it seemed kind of weird to me that he didnt even think about going from there, but he is hurt so...

hope you will update soon
Not Your Exception chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
YES. It's worth continuing.

There's a fair bit of spelling errors and that in there, but I don't care - the awesome plot makes up for it one hundred and ten percent. Not like I've got a good idea what the plot IS, though...

And that's why you should continue!

signed,