Reviews for Breathe
EmmyGracey chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Oh my goodness, this made me squee with happiness! Such a cute story!
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Aaaaaah, so cute!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Sweet and beautiful Norribeth story. I wish there were more like this.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Love it. If only this was how it ended or rather started in Pirates.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Sigh. This was pure pure magic! This whole time I've been combing through the Norribeth fandom I've been like "so where is the fic where JAMES saves Lizzy?" And I'm so glad YOU wrote it! Haha. This was so sweet! I love the kiss at the end! Lol. "Now you'll have to marry me."
Well done!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I love it, I love it, I love it. Especially your line that James deserves more than just a society marriage. Hear hear! Wonderfully written as always. You are a star writer in the Norribeth-verse. I'm so glad I found your stories.
Your friend chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Beautiful fic! Author, you the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
aww this was a really sweet tale! I love this alternative
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Awww, they're so sweet :) I like the way that you wrote Norrington's character, and his interaction with Elizabeth is adorable! Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Nynkje chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Awesome! I really love it.
Lilian Granger chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Lindo, lindo, lindo! Eu realmente amei isso! Uma parte de mim sempre quis eles dois juntos, é um prazer ver a realização. Parabéns pela one. Obrigada por compartilhar!
Merydhrae chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was fantastic! Elizabeth and Norrington are so cute! And thanks for the happy ending this time!
The Infamous Hogwarts Jaguar chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was awesome. I wish this had actually happened in the movie.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
AWESOME! THIS IS BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT GREAT JOB I AM FAVORITING THIS!

This was such sexy Norribeth. Sometimes less is more. Him saving her... LOVE it!

~ Norrieo
Bleak December chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh this is absolutely lovely! Such a believable scenario, and (truthfully) one that I had totally anticipated and expected when I was watching CotBP for the first time. Needless to say, I was very disappointed when she ended up with Will.

You kept them both nicely in character, particularly James, and I so enjoyed reading his stammering, yet completely professional dialogue with Elizabeth. Very natural sounding. I'm hoping you've written more on these two, as I will undoubtedly be looking through your collection :)