Reviews for So Not the End of the World
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Daki92 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
It was an interesting read
Lon Wolfgood chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
What happened to Drakken and Shego? :/
jkrust78 chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Even though it's not as complete as I personally would have liked, it's still a funny story. You've got the villan's speech and mannerisms down perfectly. Perhaps if you don't feel you can continue with this story perhaps someone else will pick up where you left off. Really good work though!
Midgarosormr chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
It's a shame you wrapped this up so quickly, it was just starting to heat up. :(

Molloy chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
This chapter provides emotional closure to a story that attempted to flesh out scenes most readers thought they already knew. And, like the Epic Sitch stories “Best Friends” and “A Very Stoppable Holiday,” it demonstrates that the writer has a gentle and inspired touch in depicting our heroes in their advanced years.

I really enjoyed the descriptions of the elder Stoppables and their granddaughter. I especially thought the laugh lines around Kim’s eyes were a nice touch.

And who could NOT like this exchange:

“So true,” she agreed. “When it comes to losing your pants, you’re most definitely in a league of your own.”

“I thought you liked it when I lost my pants,” Ron said with a leer.

“TMI!” Annie interrupted, waving her hands theatrically

True, all narrative threads are not resolved. In addition, many readers might be disappointed at not having seen certain events played out on their computer screens (i.e Ron training at Yamanouchi to learn to control his new powers). That said, this short chapter helps the overall story fulfill its main objective: to answer the questions that “Graduation” left open. And I feel this chapter answered the most important questions.
Quathis chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
I can understand having time shortened for Fanfiction, and I really appreciate the ending, which works well, to give a feeling of closure. Life, after all, goes on much longer than the writing of it.
tymofey chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
You wrote in first passage "all that mattered to her was him and to her, him." I belive you meant "all that mattered to her was him and to HIM, HER."
Darkcloudalpha chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Well darn you saying you were quitting the story made me reread it & want to know the real end 0 May I suggest filing this away somewhere & consider restarting it? Either way good stuff.
Raptor84 chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
I don't know, MrDrP. I have mixed emotions about this.

It was a touching ending, but not a great ending. You left a lot of loose ends. You didn't give us any indications of what became of the villains, what became of Middleton and its inhabitants afterwards, etc.

Good story, not so good ending. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Pretty nice ending. Cool job with Annie here.

Keep the good writing.
Mack53B chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Terrific, this is a ending that I can enjoy, I am glad that you decided not to delete the story. Thank You.
KP's Man chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
This was a great finish to a great you for finishing it.
Aotrs Commander chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Thanks both for not taking the story down and for giving it a completion chapter. While not a perfect ending, I'll grant you, it does give it enough closure to be satisfying, for me at any rate.

Keep up the good work.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
A sweet, life affirming chapter with plenty of warmth and humor. Looking forward to your conclusion of LnD and your next project.