Reviews for One Note Rings True
Marzipan-Pond chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Do you know what an aubergene is? They're pretty much the same. I you know what one is.
You're British? That's awesome.
I loved your story by the way, great job. :)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
british people rock!

also an eggplant is a large purple thing and looks like something that accidentally(whats with the spellchecker and this word anyway? i actually had to google it so i wouldnt get the red line of death here) got left here by aliens...some people mistakenly believe its edible

:P
gerry chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I very much enjoyed this. And I think tivo is like sky or that bt thing where you can have stuff saved on your tv. Yeah. And eggplant is a stupid word for aubergine. :)
Farsi chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Great story! I love Hilson!

and an eggplant is what you would call an aubergine
HW forever chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Eggplant is what us crazy colonists call aubergine.
Mrs. Kim JunSu chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This story is funny. Well written.

And TiVo is just a digital television recorder. Very very American thing.

And as for the eggplant... Even I don't know what the hell it is.

I've heard of them... but... Never actually seen one. When I think

of them all I see are green stems with eggs at the ends... Which

doesn't really look/sound too right. O-o

Anyways, great story. I love it.
Gemhull chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
load have prob alread said this lo but for tivo think sky plus basically same idea...and eggplant is an aubergine no clue if i spelt it wright lol...im also a brit but i move to aus so had to learn these things lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
An eggplant is an aubergine and I think TiVo is a bit like Sky Plus.

p.s Loved the story
Rose A. White chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
TiVo is pure awesome, that's what it is. XD

ANd an eggplant is a purple/white vegtable. It's kinda gross.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
An eggplant is a really weird vegetable thing. They're kinda oblong, I think. Look it up on Wikipedia?
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
hey

I like it, cause House isn't the kind of guy to outright say it apart from rare occasions, but I can see him doing that _

hmm, no idea what a TiVo is (also British, yay Brits! :P) and an eggplant, someone explained it to me once, but I don't think I was really listening...

yes. House does sound like Dr. Cox. but Dr. Cox is cool, so it's okay :)

Lucy
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was really good man...I love the whole rose thing!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw :) That was so sweet!
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
To answer your ?s, TiVo is like DVR... you can record shows onto your telivision to watch later, like if House and... Meet the Fockers came on at the same time and you wanted to watch both, you could record one while you watched the other... and an eggplant is a VILE and disgusting... vegie, i think... not sure... put I hate eggplant, my mom makes it sometimes... anywho, don't Cox and House ALWAYS sound alike, i mean two brilliant narsisistic(sp?) doctors w/ God complexes... Anywo Very cute fluff! I love this!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 10/25/2007