Reviews for One Step Away 3 Happily Ever After
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow I just read all 3 of these stories today and I just have one thing to say to you - Please oh please please PLEASE! write another sequel to this! I'm absolutely addicted to it and I dont want to give it up now! I would love it forever if you could? Oh one more thing fantastic work the characters were wrote brilliantly and each story was heartwarming so please give what I said some thought pretty please of a sequel? Oh and well done! :)
eligin chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i just read all three: my hats off to you, this was fantastic even the flashbacks added to the story instead of being distracting. Your talent comes through with each story. Loved the emotional range. Thanks for the entertainment.
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh, my goodness. So sweet the storyline. Almost got tears flowing. And the writing was perfect! So great to see Buffy apart from her slayer duty.
bloodywolf7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Oh my god! That was so sweet! With the roses and the ring..you are deffinately cut out to be a writer. That was beautiful. How he got her back, the roses, the ring, EVERYTHING! I absolutely loved it.
Water Block chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh, that was such a sweet ending.

...

But I would really like to see the actual wedding. Sounds so pretty. I loved the ring!
edq-ocd18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Loved it!
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh that proposal was so darn sweet! It was wonderful.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I liked it but it really made me made that Buffy didn't trust Giles when she said she did. Don't get me wrong I would have been pissed but when he slept out in his care and then when he had Willow tell her that he missed her. I think I would have melted. But anyway I did like the ending.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 9/21/2007