Reviews for Vampires in Vegas
corteznutterz1 chapter 19 . 7h
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you
corteznutterz1 chapter 16 . 7h
YES TAKE A NAP YOU WILL NEED YOUR ENERGY[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
SO WHAT DID SHE SHOW HIM? DONT THINK IT WAS BLUEJEASNS AND A SWEATER[SNICKER]
ACCOUNTDOESNOTGETUSED chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
OMG! I love this story! AGH!
ACCOUNTDOESNOTGETUSED chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
I love this story, but your punctuation needs correcting . . .
ACCOUNTDOESNOTGETUSED chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I'll join Emmett and Jasper laughing on the floor of whatever! I'd defiantly be laughing with them.
ACCOUNTDOESNOTGETUSED chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aw! Love! Its so Lovely!
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
Every single bit of this was manipulated by Alice. Every. Single. Part. Not even including the massive double standards these women have with their men. Can't even imagine what hell they will all create in their eternities together. Wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/13/2015
good grief . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
I'm still so confused as to the 'why' behind all of this. If Alice knew from before they even left Forks, as she showed Edward Bella in this stripper outfit, that the men would be there, why all the deceiving and treachery? She even put their outfits on the beds for them in their rooms and had Rocco pick them up and deliver them to this strip club. Why? It all could have been avoided and they could all be having a really great time together, or separate. She could have said the girls are going to Vegas to shop and have fun, so the men need to pick someplace else. Instead, she knew it would all play out this way, way before they even left. She got Jasper freaking the hell out, for the past two days and got herself in a tizzy fit when they made a decision to go to Vegas, for no reason, because she orchestrated the WHOLE thing! The girls keep acting as if the boys did something wrong with planning to have fun. Yet, they had absolutely NO idea at all that the women were in Vegas. If she wanted to avoid the men, since she knew ahead of time that they would go there, why didn't she choose Monte Carlo . . . and no, not the one in Vegas . . . instead? Why be pissed at the men for having their own fun? See why I am confused?
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Okay, so let me get this straight. The girls can take Bella, against her will, to a male strip club. Yet, when the boys decide to go, Alice makes sure that Bella knows where they are going, she's liquored up and hands her the phone. Pissing Edward off beyond what is considered fun anymore. Then, the idiots he has in tow with him, start convincing him that their wives wouldn't do that to Bella. Bella wouldn't allow that. As if she had any choice at all? Bella and Edward both have had no say whatsoever in this whole story! Bella is being played and manipulated by Rose and Alice . . . and she actually thinks she's having fun . . . which she may be, but only because both RxA are withholding any truth from her. If she had any idea what she just did to Edward, she would not be having fun anymore. The boys are being manipulated OUT of going to a strip club from Rose and Alice. Using Bella to do it. So what is good for the goose, is NOT good for the gander in this. At all. Fun and games is one thing, funny even. This though, it is so manipulative and deceitful. Where is the love they all should have for each other?
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Hey, look at that, Edward found his balls and made the decision for all of them. What the hell is wrong with Jasper? He is a giant hot mess right now.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
If I were the men, I would've threatened to withhold sex just as long. Let's see if Rosalie and Alice can really keep their hands off their men, as they are probably just as horny as the men are. Obviously, Emmett must've just chosen Vegas otherwise, Alice wouldn't have had that big of a fit about where he chose. I'm glad that Emmett is doing to Alice exactly what she did to Edward. A taste of her very own medicine.
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »