Reviews for Vampires in Vegas
Itsjustacullenthing chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
absolutely loved this story! I was in hysterics the whole time!
excellent!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
sequel plz its good
Thinkingaboutnothing chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hi,

I read this fanfic months ago, but I only created an account today, and thought I would review to thank you for writing this hilarious story. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. I get a few funny looks from my family whenever I re-read this, I guess I look odd giggling helplessly at a computer screen. My favourite part is...when Edward convinces himself Bella would never go to a strip club? Or Emmett and the great toe-sucking incident? Or maybe Jasper trying to escape by jumping from the car? I can't decide. I think the Cullen boys are endlessly amusing, particularly the way you write them. I love Edward "Are we men?" speech. Too funny... I recommended this to everyone I know who reads twilight fanfiction. And some people who don't. Everyone who took my advice thought this story was brilliant.
Holidai chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is just a quick review to say I loved this story and your family therapy one. You are an awesome writer. I have a question though, do you have your story Parenting Skills 101 available online anywhere? I read it a few years ago and absolutely adored it; I would really like to read it again. If not, thanks anyways for sharing these stories. ;)
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Just starting to read...
FiOnAFiO chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Urrgh! Why can't Bella just act like a normal teenage girl sometime and just have fun (that doesn't involve reading Austen novels)! I would love to go to Vegas for my bachelorette party!
Antara93 chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
omg dat was awesome love d cullens
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
HAHA. This made me think of the movie, 'The Hangover'. XD Good thing, the story is anywhere near the movie. XD I so love the look on Edward's face - in my mind anyway - when he saw the cowboy hat and the short note! HAHAHA. This story is so hilarious and an entirely amazing and awesome ride. It's my favorite among all of your stories. :D

Write more!

Yours truly,

Hazel
UnhappyHeroes chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
YOUR THE BEST! I LOVED THE STORY! I'm going to favourite it:D
euphoricxdreamer chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Oh, Edward. Sweet, sweet Edward :)
eddie-jazz-carlies lover chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
i love this story and its is the best x
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
Humorous ending, ha ha! I loved reading this, it was so good!
Peakers chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
HAHAHA! Great ending! I absolutely loved that story! WRITE MORE STORIES!
Me chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
Haha, yes I laughed when I read this story!
1,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »