Reviews for Vampires in Vegas
Lolo84 chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
GREAT STORY! I laughed I cried... it was hilarious!
wildlyweird chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
yeah woo hoo
Not here anymore 12 chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
i lovve it! so funny!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
love it! totally loved it!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
omg! this is so funny! om laughing my head off! lol!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
nice! i love eddie pov lol
Not here anymore 12 chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
wow! so funny! poor edward...lol
Not here anymore 12 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
i really like it! so funny! can vampires get drunk? lol
Not here anymore 12 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
im really enjoying this! it so funny!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
wow r there even having fun? lol emmett is too busy trying to notlet alice know what they doing and jaz is having a meltdown lol
Edwardlover4vr chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
HaHaHa very funny I loved it ! xDDD
Emily chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
love it 3
dianasdaughter chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Maybe I'm confused...Edward, Jasper and Emmett are vampires in this story, aren't they? Yet there are references to tattoos and piercings (on vampire skin?) fogging up windows with their breath (their breath would have to be warm), and getting drunk on beer...

I value artistic license, but I'm wondering if this just a little too inconsistent with the nature of their beings?
19K93 chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
I read all of this and it is soooooo amazing! I love it I love it I love it! I was smiling and laughing the whole time I was reading it. Your such a great writer, you have the characters perfect, I love Bella with spunk and she was just so strong and sexy. Edward was adorable and everyone else was hilarious! Don't tell Stephenie, but I'd think I like your writing better. The plot was perfect and while I was meant to be doing homework, I kept reading this because I couldn't end it at one chapter at a time, I was left on the edge wanting more by the end of a chapter. It's so intriguing and entertaining. You ended it perfect, I love it!
Edward3333333 chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
Omg! I love this! I feel like so many fanfictions I read have like ruined the story of twilight for me because they change everything! But since this story actually copdve been in the book, it was almost like u are stephenie Meyer! This was pure genius and so funny! I loved it! It totally fixed my twilight craving! Thanks so much an keep writing because u are incredible at it!
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »