Reviews for Feel For You
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Stephen Hart dies
lxaah11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
the reason that stephen could hit the gorgonospid when all the sas guys couldnt was because he is actually trained before he thought that humans were destroying the earth he was training to become an olympic shooter and fencer. good chapter.
hopelessromantic0510 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Awesome story .. I just started this series and immediately fell for Stephen and abby. Wish I found this show earlier. But anyways great story look forward to other things you've written
SeanJ111 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was awesome! This is EXACTLY how I would have wanted for things to play out and I can't believe how perfectly you managed to put this into words. It is so right how Nick and Stephen immediately confront things head on without the delay, which, in the show, caused such horrible escalation. In your story, Stephen gets a chance to explain and Nick listens! Och, if I could have had my fix for the show, this would have been it.

Thank you for writing something so beautiful :)
ivemademychoice chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
OMG!

Abby/Stephen is my fav ship atm!

Love this story so much, I love fics where they're together, please update soon! In love with it so much!

xx
timewyrm chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Princess of the Paupers chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
yay! i love stabby fanfics. so upset bout stephen dieing imean come on they were perfect together! i cried it was so sad

anyways gr8 story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
Hands down one of the most complete best written Primeval FFs I've read. The voices of each character ring true. Love the back story fill in you've provided on everyone.

Very believable that Duncan might go off on that. Oh Stephen... Helen is a bitch. Abby oh dear that is a horrible bad scum sucking ex you have. Stephen don't let Abby out of your site!

Its been a year. Any chance you'll finish posting this most excellent story?
Flyawayhome624 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Great chapter, I love Steven and Abby together. Can't wait to see what happens when they talk.
Flyawayhome624 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Love your story so far, can't wait to read the rest.
anon chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
please please update. Its a good story and i wish there were more stephen and abby stories.
MeganMash chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Absolutley amazing, the best story I've seen on this site. Please please please update quickly! I'm not very good on constructive critisim but I think you should include Captain Ryan a bit as I think he's brilliant and in most stories he just stands there and shoots stuff.
animechickie chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
oh please continue! does helen have a hand in the meeting duncan mentioned?
kate chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
omg no when is the new chapters cumn i cant wait forever im to addicted to let them be soon
kate chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
like wow it was short but read reviews keep people happy so i do lots of em ope u lyked hooked on this story
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »