Reviews for The Dark Knight
Captain James H00K chapter 6 . 9/16
I LOVED THIS! What will Harry do to Umbridge? What will happen in the Department of Mysteries? What will become of Petigrew? Heck, what will become of Voldemort during the Battle of Hogwarts? Please continue this story, for I want to read MORE.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I wouldn't call it a brain fart. You're combining two things that I absolutely love, and what's more, you're doing it THE RIGHT WAY!
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Finally, a Harry Potter/Batman Begins Crossover DONE RIGHT!
dreamjanus chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Voldie was not the only person Harry killed, 1st book he killed Quirinus Quirrell.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Copying Nolan movies? Not really inventive.
Couldn't League of Shadows at least teach Harry some kinds of obscure magic?
C. S. Tolkien chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
The beginnigb was interisting, with Henry Ducard recluting Harry, but after that, you copy all the Nolan Batman movies, that really isnt really good.

You have do something more original, like Harry becoming a hero in london without being a Bat, and becoming something else.
Butterfly chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
ummf you started it over pooey
Panther-Freedom02 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
yeah...I really don't like Ginny...can you pair haryy with another woman? also batman doesn't need other people to help him...just 2 that knows his true face.
The King of Soda chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Ugh, I never thought I'd say this, but this is physically painful to read. And the plot holes and logic fuck make no sense, even for Harry Potter. I hope the next chapters are better.
ToBetasered chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
from the mouth of babes. How does batman deal with the guano?
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I like your story, I hope you update soon.
mrmistoffelees chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Pretty good fic. Are you going to stick w/the HP villains or are you going to add a few of the ones from the Batman grouping?
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Wiping out a school of children as opposed to the ministry and Death Eaters? You really messed up the story there didn't you? I can see why you didn't continue this.
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Wow. I'm VERY interested by this.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Really good please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »