Reviews for Movie Night Revamped
rachel625 chapter 1 . 11/18
Great story! I loved that they had weekly movie nights! And I literally died laughing when she kicked him in his 'package' and had no clue!
JavaJunkieGermany chapter 1 . 10/25
Holy Sh*t THAT WAS SO HOT! One of the hottest things I've ever read on here!
Man you're good!
I'm veeeery happy right now ;))))
junienmomo chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Can you spell sexual tension? Nice job with the banter in conjunction with Lorelai's handiness. It was light, yet like you say, dysfunctional between two adults.
Then you brought it home in your own inimitable way.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Really good!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Brilliant funny, hot and aww fic!

I really love all of your ffs I've read.
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
totally enjoyed that thanks for putting it out there...
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Lovely fic... I love their friendship and their love.
Sutton chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was a funny, funny, funny chapter. Did I tell you that this chapter was very funny. Reading it I couldn't stop laughing. How I wish that you could have written that whole scene when Lorelai accidentally hits him in his crouch. The bantering was perfect it was so them. Them finally getting together in a sexual way was also perfect and it completed the end of the story. Thanks you really know how to write them. Read your other stories and I have to say I'm addicted to how you write them. Keep up the writing...
aggiefan007 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
i loved it! oh yeah and great job with the blazing sattles reference. great work!
lukedanesloverr chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Um, amazing? Absolutely perfect.
lancer1993 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Now this is a movie night I could get into!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love how you write Luke and Lorelai. I wish I could be as talented. Your scenarios are so in character and I love the interaction. You do excellent work. Off to read more of your stuff.

Thanks for being one of those writers I was inspired by.
EmmaJane6464 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
After reading this for about the 5th time, I've only just realised that I never reviewed this fic. Don't worry, I slapped my own wrist. :D

It's hard to review after already reading it so many times, but maybe the fact that I read it that much is a decent review in itself. I get this feeling when reading this fic (and all your other fics) and it's incredibly hard to describe. There's a sense that you're watching something amazing occur, and I think that's what's incredibly unique about these stories. Not only does it perfectly capture Luke, Lorelai and all the Gilmore Girls characters, it takes it one step further and adds even more to the characters, and especially the L&L relationship.

So again you have my complete praises and gratitude for writing such amazing stories. Hope you still continue to write L&L for a long while to come. :)

And in case you'd like an update, your fanfic babies are coming along nicely. ;D

Emma
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So this fic has been sitting in my inbox for so long, begging to be read. And I *finally* found a spare moment in my busy life and instantly decided to read it. :) It was absolutely amazing! I can only imagine what would have happened if Luke and Lorelai had had this playful of a relationship on the show. I love how she would just kiss him on the cheek or even on the lips just to try and get a rise out of him. And their conversation with Miss Patty was quite funny.

Aww, Sound of Music is such a great movie. I love how all of the sexual tension and everything else transpired because Lorelai knee'd him in his 'package.' And his reaction to that was the funniest thing I've ever read. And of course Lorelai would offer to hold the frozen corn there because she felt responsible. ;)

And everything that happened on the couch was incredible hot, sweet, and sexy. I loved how they frequently had heart-to-hearts with each other and how both wanted to "brave the town" with the news of their new relationship. That Lorelai sure is lucky. ;) Again, great job!
Jewels12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, how I love you for choosing 'The Sound of Music.' My most beloved musical. This was another lovely take on the L/L friendship becoming more. You are so gifted at writing the banter exchanged between these two - even in more 'heated' moments.

Lorelai is a VERY lucky gal, indeed.