Reviews for Movie Night Revamped
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Really good!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Brilliant funny, hot and aww fic!

I really love all of your ffs I've read.
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
totally enjoyed that thanks for putting it out there...
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Lovely fic... I love their friendship and their love.
Sutton chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was a funny, funny, funny chapter. Did I tell you that this chapter was very funny. Reading it I couldn't stop laughing. How I wish that you could have written that whole scene when Lorelai accidentally hits him in his crouch. The bantering was perfect it was so them. Them finally getting together in a sexual way was also perfect and it completed the end of the story. Thanks you really know how to write them. Read your other stories and I have to say I'm addicted to how you write them. Keep up the writing...
aggiefan007 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
i loved it! oh yeah and great job with the blazing sattles reference. great work!
lukedanesloverr chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Um, amazing? Absolutely perfect.
lancer1993 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Now this is a movie night I could get into!
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love how you write Luke and Lorelai. I wish I could be as talented. Your scenarios are so in character and I love the interaction. You do excellent work. Off to read more of your stuff.

Thanks for being one of those writers I was inspired by.
EmmaJane6464 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
After reading this for about the 5th time, I've only just realised that I never reviewed this fic. Don't worry, I slapped my own wrist. :D

It's hard to review after already reading it so many times, but maybe the fact that I read it that much is a decent review in itself. I get this feeling when reading this fic (and all your other fics) and it's incredibly hard to describe. There's a sense that you're watching something amazing occur, and I think that's what's incredibly unique about these stories. Not only does it perfectly capture Luke, Lorelai and all the Gilmore Girls characters, it takes it one step further and adds even more to the characters, and especially the L&L relationship.

So again you have my complete praises and gratitude for writing such amazing stories. Hope you still continue to write L&L for a long while to come. :)

And in case you'd like an update, your fanfic babies are coming along nicely. ;D

Emma
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So this fic has been sitting in my inbox for so long, begging to be read. And I *finally* found a spare moment in my busy life and instantly decided to read it. :) It was absolutely amazing! I can only imagine what would have happened if Luke and Lorelai had had this playful of a relationship on the show. I love how she would just kiss him on the cheek or even on the lips just to try and get a rise out of him. And their conversation with Miss Patty was quite funny.

Aww, Sound of Music is such a great movie. I love how all of the sexual tension and everything else transpired because Lorelai knee'd him in his 'package.' And his reaction to that was the funniest thing I've ever read. And of course Lorelai would offer to hold the frozen corn there because she felt responsible. ;)

And everything that happened on the couch was incredible hot, sweet, and sexy. I loved how they frequently had heart-to-hearts with each other and how both wanted to "brave the town" with the news of their new relationship. That Lorelai sure is lucky. ;) Again, great job!
Jewels12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh, how I love you for choosing 'The Sound of Music.' My most beloved musical. This was another lovely take on the L/L friendship becoming more. You are so gifted at writing the banter exchanged between these two - even in more 'heated' moments.

Lorelai is a VERY lucky gal, indeed.
cywen69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Much like the rest of your stories, I liked this one too. I loved how Lorelai was putting the moves on him for once. My only problem with the story was the sex seemed a bit impersonal for "first time sex." Him taking her from behind and them not facing each other for the first time just seemed a bit unromantic, and impersonal. Just my opinion. I did love all the touching they did before hand. I loved how she had her special place on his stomach she liked to put her hand. And the 'heart to heart' thing was great. Speaking of "Heart to Heart," did you here LG and Matthew Perry want to do a movie remake of the "Heart to Heart" series. I used to love watching that show with my mom when I was little. I can see her doing it, but MP seems a bit of a wussand a goof to be in a strong romantic role.

I loved the closeness and the intimacy of there friendship before they got sexual. Maybe that's why the sex seemed impersonal to me. I got the feeling that they were doing something 'wrong' and couldn't face each other. I still enjoyed reading it though. I also loved how he told her how beautiful she looked while he made her orgasm.

Overall I did love this story.

Wendy
Robinpoppins chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw, I loved this one. I like how you have been exploring the closer friendship of Luke and Lorelai with this and Patience Divine. It would be very easy for someone to write this level of friendship (so different than the Luke and Lorelai we saw in the show) and have it be completely out of character. You, however, are a wonder. You can write a story like this and still keep the true essence of Luke and Lorelai. Keep 'em coming. Your stories are helping to ease the void of a Gilmoreless season.
LLfreak chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh-no-she-di'ent strikes again:) I’ve gotten into the habit of reading your stories at night, not reviewing, and then re-reading them the next day. Anyways as usual I was super excited to see that you posted another story. I could get very use to these frequent postings of stories. Now about this story. Honestly I would put this very near the top of, Patience Divine, I loved it. I really like the “best friend” stories you have written. They are out of character in the sense that they were never like that in the show but you do it in a way that you still know its them.( does that make sense?) The whole tickle scene and when he got kicked in the “package” was so funny. The whole couch part was awesome. I loved this story so much. Not as much as Patience Divine but pretty damn close. I’ve been meaning to write to you. It is good to know that you appreciate reviews as much as we appreciate your stories. This story like all of your other ones gave me that warm fuzzy feeling. Hope you write again soon. Keep up the good work:)