Reviews for Reconciliation
One-Tuff-Cookie723 chapter 1 . 6/25
This was so powerful
good work. it awesome
Jojo chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Well, I know this story is almost 7 years old and I don't even know if you're still on this site, but this amazing. I love stories like this usually, but your amazingly perfect writing and way with thoroughly thinking about every detail makes this story so perfect and I love it so much! Gosh, this is so amazing. Thanks for writing this! -Jojo
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow. You just effectively broke my heart. So much for getting a good night's sleep tonight.
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, wow. You have a lovely style. Great use of small details. Definitely going to be rereading this :)
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This story was seriously good. You are an amazing writer.
SPNaddict chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ok well for startes i no this story is a couple of year's old but it was just to awesome to not review to I love the flashbacks sam has and John how just by reading the story you can feel what sam's feeling feel the evil coming of the man I can't believe that in the 2 year's this had been up more people haven't reviewed it's just so awesome the way you can feel each character and because it's written in second person the way you can feel the story like you part of it. greet story but I'm gonna end up reapeating my self and just wanted to say all that it really really really was a greet read.
Emmm chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
OMG this is absolutely amazing! poor Dean!

Perfect ending too, he went for the starburst!go sammy!

great job!
BeyondInsanity chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh my... that was so beautifully heartbreaking and painful and so wonderfully written, you're a very talented individual. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go bawl for Dean...
rosie3107 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Great story
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow, my god that hurts.

But well told, and thank you for sharing.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
-cry-

that was so sad... but i loved every second... but i was just curious- about how old is sam? did you say it, and i just gleaned over it?

anyway, awesome story!
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This was amazing. It had so much feeling and depth to it, and so tragic yet beautiful somehow.

I loved how you used the artificail flavor line of Starburst it was really creative.

This story is very well written and shows lots of talent. I cant believe that only a few people have read this. It really does deserve more attention.

:) In simpler words, this story was perfect.
KAZ2Y567i chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Oh man, oh man, I'm still really from reading this. I've been waiting so long for another story from you. It's been too long int he coming!

I have read my fair share of 'what if Sam & Dean had Max's childhood' and this one is the best. The slight touch of wincest didn't bother me in the slightest.

John-the personification of evil if there ever was one. Killing the one thing that brought love to Sam's lfe.

Dean-the hero in a little brothers eyes and looking out for the one thing that he loves the most...Sam

Sam-now a happily married man, honouring his brother in the best way how, by remembering him with love.

A great story. Keep up the good work!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
It would've been nice if your list of warnings would have included "character death."