Reviews for Bodice Ripper
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 22 . 7/25
Hmm not sure I like this last chapter but in all good story. Read it in a day.
Roksolana chapter 22 . 3/20
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Roksolana chapter 1 . 3/20
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Roksolana chapter 21 . 3/20
And again WOW! What a twist!
Roksolana chapter 9 . 3/19
I absolutely loved your story from the very beginning but I didn't know how to feel about the plot. But it is getting more and more confusing (in a good way!) and really interesting. Wow!
lykiana chapter 18 . 2/15
NO Hoggle! Don't you dare take the Goblin King away from us again!
StarWarsGeekChick chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. This is by far one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I've read hundreds as I'm sure many of us have. Please write a sequel. I feel like the ending was a cliff hanger but in a good way. I would love to see what's in store for Sarah and Jareth and if the Wise Man ever comes back . Your writing style is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing and it certainly made an impression on me. I love how you were able to switch between each character's point of view with pretty much no confusion. The whole thing flowed smoothly and the storyline was amazing. Please please write a sequel. Thank you!
CrazyFemaleDragon chapter 22 . 8/15/2016
I hope that you have continued writing outside of fan fiction. I have never read one before that had be forgetting it was as such. It was as if I was reading a novel, grinning and groaning at each turn. Wanting to throw shoes ag Hoggle, and cheer for both Sarah and the Goblin King; leaving poor Jareth to Wonder. I will be Finding my self to read your other works.

THANK YOU for a Story the reminds the human soul of much need emotions expressed in the written word.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
Lovely! Funny, romantic...perfect :D
LOL chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
"I'm being jealous of a damned piece of crockery"

Welp, straws are gonna be banned next. Spoons might also have to defend their domain.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
It's been quite some time since I read this story, but I decided it was time to do so again. This is hands down one of my favorite Labyrinth AU's to date. I absolutely love your writing style and characterizations in this one! And what is better than Jareth and Sarah crashing into each other in the Aboveground? xD I can't wait to get lost in this tale again! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing your talents with everyone! Your glorious work is greatly appreciated! ~Lyn
Vee017 chapter 22 . 1/20/2016
I adored this. Thank you so much for it. i just watched Labyrinth for the first time a few days ago and have been hunting for fic ever since. Your story was recc'd over on Tumblr and I'm glad I found it. Your writing flows so well, and I loved every single minute of this fic!
witchfingers chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
:")
tmwillson3 chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
I'm glad Hoggle and Didymus were not completely dismissed, and that Byron has a chance to do what he sees as right. With time the family ties will hopefully improve. I enjoyed all of the Sarah and Jareth interactions throughout, how well they were done.
lovelystarkgirl chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I have fallen in love with your writing style. Gosh, what a wonderful story, I can't wait to finish it.