Reviews for Chaos
Light of the Heavens chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Gah! You HAVE to write more! I'm, like, sweating in antici
sakuragurl10 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Please continue! This story is to great for you to stop.
Malix2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Interesting story, but you got at least one thing wrong, the wind rasengan doesn't damage his arm, it's the wind rasenshuriken that damages his arm, there is a difference. Other than that I'm looking forward to reading the next few chapters you've written.
The last blue Rose chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
very good story, shame its not longer atm. i really want to know were your taking this story
Kid Shift chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Major Cliffhanger. Please keep going, I love the story.
The Gallant Toad Sage chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
NICE! Love how Gaara showed up to say that. Perfectly written.
Mushapi chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
I am a little ashamed with myself. I should have read this sooner. It is pretty good. I still prefer Blind but maybe that is because it is longer in the process.

The few occasional grammar errors do not detract much from the overall story and lead me to believe they are mainly typos.

Your strongest asset in your particular style of writing is your character portrayal and use of emotion. The area you could use the most improvement on is your use of action which at times feels like reading a list.

Some of your characters are a little out of character but you have said that you will resolve them so I believe that you will. A question you could answer for me is are these characters personalities based pre or post time skip. If pre time skip Sakura's portrayal becomes more accurate, whereas if it is post you could work on latent affections and conflict issues with Naruto.

This story has a lot of potential one story that might help you flesh out Narutos abilities more is Fuijnjutsu. In that one he uses seals to accommodate for his inability to properly channel chakra. You don't have to but it will turn him from a fighter into a tactician, but it is your story.

I enjoy this and look forward to reading further updates of both Chaos and Blind. I sincerely hope you have a nice day. :)

Mushapi
black fox mist chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
well i have to say this is definetely an interesting story so far. please keep writing. i'm enjoying it.
bobbetter chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
this is pretty awesome. almost as good at blind xD cant wait for both storys to update ]
Bobboky chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
good
diimmortal chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
great story i love it and im glad someone agrees with me over the m sharingan and how to obtain it everyone ive told my theory 2 told me i was wrong and stupid oh well im not alone yosh! anyway great story keep it up please 5/5
456456456465 chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
I will kill you one day for leaving the chapter at that. Forget about Blind ~ Update this soon! Go on a 1:1 basis, please!
mlkoolc86 chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
great update, can't wait for the next one
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
im thinking the guy that wants his daughter dead is her real father and the woman locked in the cage is the real mother but they both died and they are dreaming/halucinating about them...
HwonDos chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
I wonder if I'm jumping the gun in saying 'the plot thickens'? No matter. Thanks for the update. Hope that HP one comes next heehee...