Reviews for Distraction
Touch of sweetness chapter 1 . 2/8
loved it
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Your Ladyship:

You Know You're Catholic When, #72,946: You see the summary, "Love is indefineable [sic], except on Sunday mornings," and you feel positively morose when it turns out not to imply, "...because that's when we preach homilies about it."

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: By the way, since I suppose I now qualify for this reviewer's reward you mentioned, I suppose I ought to ask: what does it mean? I can't quite figure it out from your description.
RedPandora7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Beautifully written, how lovely! *-*
ohnymphatic chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is so lovely! Can't stop smiling
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great story, very sweet :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
[And he hadn't said it, not really –

But as he drew her towards him, it was there.] That was just perfect, right there. I wish I had more to say but I'm terrible at coming up with eloquent things to say after I read something mushy. (Or at all, but let's pretend I'm not always a hopeless case at a loss for words.)
Cabin3Demigod chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Gorgeous!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Remus is so sweet! This was so sweet! Tonks/Remus all the way!
865640864 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You're probably getting fed up of all my reviews now but I want to add a few to my favourites! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very syrupy. Not bad.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I say she play with him until he says it still. :) Nah, just kidding... it is true, though. Sometimes actions really do speak louder than words.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
hmm...

a character of my choice?

Well then...

James, Sirius, Remus, Ron, the twins, maybe even Teddy... though if Remus was mine, there wouldn't be a Teddy

Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Lovely. :) You're really good at writing Remus/Tonks! I loved the typical Remus line, and cheers for Bernard Cudgings. ;)
Tzaryana chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
An enjoyable read. And ack, I fully understand why Remus sniggered at that hideous dedication from the Bernard fellow.

Very nice one shot.

Sincerely,

Tzaryana
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww ... Remus is adorable, as always, and I adore your last line, because that really sums up what Remus and Tonks felt for each other. Adorable fic.

Cuba