Reviews for Identity Crisis
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
This is so wonderful! Wow! Loved reading this! Your characterization of the characters is wonderful! And I especially loved the small description for this story - Sango spends time being a baby about her capture LOL! Very well written and enjoyable to read! Good job! A new favourite for sure!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
Okay, so Sango and Miroku are like my third favorite couple in this anime, this fanfic made me feel like they were number one! You're such a amazing writer! At times I felt like I was there watching them instead of ready through a screen. Just thank you so much for writing, I really do love it. Such a cool idea too! I would have never thought there'd be such a intense story for Sango. Just really breath taking, thanks!
-kitty
Axel0913 chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
I really liked this fanfic, great job!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
Wow. That was awesome.
I love how you portrayed Miroku... I don't think I've ever seen him written so well.
You captured me from the first word and I didn't want it to end.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Really enjoying the story so far :)
I'm totally caught up in the characters and trying to guess what's going to happen next.
Love it.
Crazy4Reading chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
a fantastic story! I loved it all the way-from the begining to the end!
Mishantu chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
This was an absolutely marvelous and well thought out fanfic. I've read MANY a fanfic and I loved how it was so detailed but not boring, and how you involved Kagome and Inuyasha as well. All in All this was great, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I was so into this story I was excited to come back home to continue reading it. Thank you so much- it was great!
Eikyuu Kosai Awards II chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has won 2nd PLACE for BEST MULTICHAPTER WORK and 1st PLACE for BEST LEMON at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai, please visit our FanFiction dot net profile. There, you can find the latest on our current slate of nominations, as well as pick up your nominee banner!

Our next term will commence in January 2011. The group will be open to recommendations during our downtime, so please feel free to join in the proceedings!

Congratulations once again!
Eikyuu Kosai Awards II chapter 19 . 7/14/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has been nominated for BEST MULTICHAPTER WORK and BEST LEMON at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around. [To be eligible for ‘Hidden Treasure’ during the July 2010 term, work must have been posted prior to January 1, 2010.]

Our current slate of nominations (and the nominee banner) can be found here: community. livejournal mirsanawards / 28103. html

Nominations run from July 1 - July 14th, 2010, with voting from July 18 - July 31st, 2010.

Congratulations once again, and please feel free to join in the proceedings!
WriterFreak001 chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
I loved this story! You need to write another one just like it! _ This one gave me goosebumps! _
psycochick32 chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
I really love how this turned out. It was a fabulous way to wrap everything up - a good look at how the experience has changed them while still keeping them so in-character.

Sango's worries about having pushed Miroku away too far, about her ability as a woman (in her scars, etc.)... and even if Miroku would stay true to her once they had taken that step in their relationship.

"and something else, which might have been joy, or lust. She could never quite tell with him..." - this line continues to make me snicker. You hit Miroku dead-on there... and who's to say it couldn't be both? ;)

The scene between them was exceedingly well-written. Very emotional and very *honest* - a good look at the first time between a couple.

And the ending was perfect. I loved the glimpse of them at that point - they're *together* now in all the ways they can be, and it's a happy thought :)

A wonderful story, m'dear, from beginning to end. I can't wait to read more of what you have to offer us in the way of stories for this pairing that just doesn't get enough love.
yumi michiyo chapter 20 . 2/11/2010
I was speechless for a good few minutes after reading this final chapter.

An excellent coda to an equally amazing story; the sex scene was especially well done. You wrote both Sango and Miroku wonderfully - she the right combination of hesitant and stubborn, he confident and caring.

Though it is always a bit depressing to see a story one has been following for some time come to an end, you definitely did not leave us with a lackluster ending :)

Looking forward to more of this calibre! :D
mylovemiroku chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
Oh My GOSH! I can't believe this is the last chapter and then there is only an Epilogue! Tension was so huge in this chapter! If I am correct in assuming, you better relieve that tension in the end if you know what I mean ;) I look forward to how things turn out.
yumi michiyo chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
This is... just wow.

I'm pretty sure no one writes Sango, Miroku and the space between them the way you do; simply gorgeous, moving, poignant and so many more adjectives which don't come to mind right now.

So Sango finally decides to confide in Miroku, eh? We could have told her that 5-odd chapters ago... but seriously. Miroku is wonderfully written (I think I say this about every chapter - but this one is exceptionally so) and I like the way you lift the tension so subtly.

... I'd better shut up now before I say something stupid.
sesshys jaded samuri chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for [Best Drama] for the Second Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group