Reviews for My Brother and His Girlfriend
carsonists chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This is so realistic and awesome. You did Jasper perfectly!
edwardmasenlover chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
such a cute one shot. Well done.
jol27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
very sweet . soft gentle and emotional very Jasper x
the-glory-days chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This was beautiful! Heart wrenching, really!
Linstock chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was great. I like that you showed Jasper in a positive caring light. I also like how you showed the Edward’s love and Bella’s fear of loosing him with such a light hand. Not overdone or cloying, but gentle and sweet. Well done.
TheTimeLady125 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
OH!upDATE!
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Really well written, really beautiful, good job )
Viper003 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Really good!

I'm glad you captured that side of Jasper, usually all we see is him suffering by his thirst or all uptight.

Great job!
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Aw, I loved this. It was so. . .aw. I know really eloquent, huh? lol. And you're right, there aren't many Jasper stories out there, so keep 'em coming. :) I love Jasper. :D

~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
HangingOnYourEveryWord chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
AW! THAT WAS SO SWEET!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I really enjoyed this story a lot. Its easy to forget that all of the Cullens were affected when Edward left and they thought that Bella had died. I'm glad Jasper had a chance to see why Edward is so careful with Bella and why he feels so protective of her.

Thanks for sharing your story!
mangocider chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aww that was really sweet go cullens!
rain-it-shall chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
wow this was very very good! i know you already have almost three hundred reviews on this and have heard the same thing over and over, but i just had to leave review too :) i loved everything about this! i would demand for you to write more, but that destroys the essence of the oneshot. keep it up!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I absolutely loved this. Well written, and a great concept. The drawings at the beginning and the end served as great parallels for Jasper. I do love hearing his perspective, especially when it comes to relationships. Excellent work.
Ailat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aw! I absotutly loved it! It was so sweet and cute! You have amazing writing ability and you seem to know just what to say to pull just the right heartstrings on a person. This is by far my favorite love fic. In all categories. You win, absolutly! (Though it totally ruined my mood when I was reading this and Riot by Three Days Grace comes on my iPod!)This was beautiful and perfect and so adorable! I wanted to do a fanfic off of it!(Which kinda wouldn't work since I don't have an account;9)Keep on writing amazing things like this epiphany of lovely geinus.

Much love