Reviews for My Brother and His Girlfriend
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
awwwww
fayray chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Please sequel this story i have a book of oneshots this one is good and would love to see more Like the story Stitches in Time

would love to see it sequeled but they probably wont Good Luck in

the future your AWESOME AUTHORS !
wobblewiggle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow! That was just lovely! I really enjoyed this although I'm a little surprised Alice wasn't hovering a little more. Jasper's thoughts about Bella, her weight, her appearance and then on Bella's and Edward's relationship (specifically Edward's care of and for her) were very insightful. I especially loved how you finished it with Jasper using them as his models for the love and care picture.

Great story! Thank you for all your work.
ArchangelicSlayer chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was gorgeous! It was a beautiful, soft,flowing, excellent set of magic written down on a piece of paper. You deserve to collect a prize or something : )
redflashlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
thank you for making this! I loved the story. Awesome!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Jasper being affectionate with Bella... we never did see enough of them as brother and sister. ;D He'd make an awesome older brother. Fabulous one-shot, I really enjoyed it!
SPYforYOU chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
The part where Bella only weights 94 pounds now... that is impossible unless she is anorexic. She's 17! I'm 14 and I weigh 94 pounds.

The fic was okay. A little OOC, but nice.
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
And, this I'm sure, is how many a Jasper x Bella story started. lol.
potteward chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
aweeee such a sewwt story i really liked it
Zesty T chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was very cute and touching. Also very refreshing to have an POV that's not Edward or Bella.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm touched. Can't get enough of Edward/Bella love story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awww, that's a nice story.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What a great Oneshot!
000h chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
You should carry this on, It was brilliant! :)
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is my favorite kind of fic! I loved it. Don't you just love how Edward takes care of things- including Bella. Delicious.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »