Reviews for Sometimes All You Need Is One
I'm sorry. I don't mean to bag on your writing because it's actually pretty on point. But why does every story on here have to add the heart condition? Like can't we move on? Fanfic is supposed to be fun and if I wanted to be brought down by the same old hcm story that everyone uses, I would watch reruns on Netflix. Then why couldn't he do something else great? Like Lucas is a writer. So he gets his dream and Nathan has to be some lame guy who does construction in tree hill? I just think the possibilities for the way the story could go were endless.. That's kind of lame.
thibbs65 chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
thibbs65 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
thibbs65 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
brianna4797 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
I totally loves this ! great job
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god that was
Great I can't wait for the next
Chapter lots of love from summer, evens
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god
Soooooooooo awesome
leemikki chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Loved this story
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Nwah i loved the brucas. Also love the Baley. Great story! I cant wait to read more of it. Still, its already a favorite of mine ;) x
Meg chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Can I admit something a little creepy? I love your author notes. They are endlessly endearing! Way to be charming
KashRed chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
I absolutely love this story. Your writing techniques are awesome, and i love that you add quotes from the show in it but in a different way. I'm so excited that Nathan's about to go ask Haley's parents for their blessing. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these for us Naley fans to enjoy.
oliviaajee101 chapter 24 . 1/22/2011
i like this story
Kimblekn chapter 24 . 7/10/2010
That was a really great story and a really great last scene. Good job!
Martha chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
You need to continue this story! You really do, this is my FAVORITE FANFIC EVER and believe me, I've read a whole lot of fanfics but still.. I need more. Part of me "knows" that she's going to say yes but I need to read it, I need you to write it! I need to know what happens next!
McEline chapter 24 . 2/23/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I totally loved this story! Great job!