Reviews for Nightmare
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Talk about a dream coming to life LOL

Great story and I'm glad Max was able to save Alec D
Mona chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
Interesting, I was a little confused but at first but you pulled it together, I liked it. Are you going to continue on...maybe deal with what happens next and maybe the fall out?
xappletinix chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
omg this story was amazing! At first i was like WTF is going on but you summed it up and it was amazing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Great story! I loved it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Great! Just great! The dreams are making Alec insane! Great story!
samiami111 chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
this is getting really good, you got me addicted to this story. Please update soon. i cant wait for the next part
mars494 chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Aw, yay. Is there anymore?

That was good.

And so what if it was confusing? I thought that was the idea! Ha, it IS a mystery, yeah? Awesome story!
Crogos chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Wow, I actually really enjoyed this. I wasn't sure where you were going with this at the beginning but you really tied it all together at the end. The ending and the memories really threw me for a loop there, this is really one of the most original stories I've read here in a long time. Great job!
Shezzi chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
I like it, although I have a hard time seeing max and alec together...i guess it could happen, he did actually become a reasonably decent guy...anyways, good update! i don't really think your story is that wierd, but i normally write supernatural, so...yeah anyways gotta go love xx
Erkith chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
hmm odd it may be but there's no reason it couldn't happen within the story line... interesting, though the sudden MA is a bit on the abrupt side
DeadTomorrow chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
doesn't make a whole lot sense.. yet I soppuse.
locurabella chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
i'm confused, bu awesome last two chapters. ud soon
mars494 chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Oh my gosh! No
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Arg! You just had to end it there didn't you?

Can't wait for more, Up-date soon
mars494 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Interesting chapter. I feel sorry for Alec.